**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bleed immune also immune to Elektra's armor break

While fighting Nebula just now (Rocket's scrapyard medium quest, hard path), I used Elektra's special 1 ability, which has a chance to cause bleed in normal opponents and armor break if the opponent is bleed immune. Nebula is bleed immune, so it should have triggered armor break or nothing, but instead I got two "immune" triggers. Nebula is not immune to armor break.

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I have the feeling this ability changed, but before the update.

Now you have a chance to not trigger armor break even if you should have inflited bleed.

Before it worked differently : when you should have had inflicted bleed, the target would automatically got armor break instead.

So it's definitely a nerf
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    It wasn't automatic armor break when opponent is bleed immune, it was chance at armor break. Not guaranteed.

Then the SP1 never worked right before, cause it was like I said.

Same happened with Rogue's SP1, now it can ligesteal through the block, and it couldn't before the update.

So Rogue's an Electra's ability never worked right before, but nobody noticied since we assumed it was the way it should.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Armor break has less % to proc compared with Bleed.

xzni4x1rltxx.png

I am still figuring out this in another thread I started.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I just want to be clear that I wasn't expecting an automatic armor break on bleed immune. The character info says it has x% chance to inflict bleed and against bleed immune champs it has x% chance to armor break. My interpretation is that it's one or the other depending on whether the champ is bleed immune. Like if the champ can bleed, it's not going to do armor break, and vice versa. But it shouldn't trigger "immune" for a bleed immune, it should either proc the armor break or not, not try to proc the bleed and fail.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is a visual bug only.
    Sometimes after launching sp1, you will cause armor break and see the text "immune" at the same time. This happens because elektrs tried to cause armor break + bleed at the same time, but only armkr break will affect a bleed immune opponent.
    In other words: She is working as intended
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I suspect OP is saying no armor break icon timer.