**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not getting invited to the act 6 beta

This actually extremely irritates me
I have 100% act 6 and didn’t get in and yet wasn’t invited but I’ve seen people who haven’t even beaten 6:2 getting in like what’s the logic in that
Sorry for ranting but it really annoys me that even though I’ve qualified through the roof for every beta I’ve never received any invite

Comments

• Hey there!

Sorry to hear you didn't get in. Beta Tests will always use a variety of different factors when choosing who to invite and then will only select a random group of them. Even if you fit all of the criteria, there's no guarantee you'll be invited.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Agentk100 said:

I have 100% act 6 and didn’t get in and yet wasn’t invited but I’ve seen people who haven’t even beaten 6:2 getting in like what’s the logic in that
    Sorry for ranting but it really annoys me that even though I’ve qualified through the roof for every beta I’ve never received any invite

They are probably going to try to get opinions from every type of act 6 player so a few that 100%ed it, a few that completed it a few on 6.4 a few on 6.3 and so on to get an idea of what everyone thinks, you might've just not gotten lucky as there might've not been too many spots.
  • Agentk100Agentk100 Posts: 35

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you didn't get in. Beta Tests will always use a variety of different factors when choosing who to invite and then will only select a random group of them. Even if you fit all of the criteria, there's no guarantee you'll be invited.

What criteria!!!!!! At least completing 6:4 would be one of them wouldn’t it? I’ve just seen someone who hasn’t beaten act 5 got in and yet someone who 100% act 6 doesn’t ridiculous
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This system needs changing, I’ve explored act 6 as well and didn’t get in yet people who got cav yesterday did, it makes no sense, and my thread got shut down due to 1 comment on a conspiracy rather than them deleting the comment and acknowledging the thread
  • The criteria will not necessarily relate to what Content you have completed and can be based on many different things. When you're examining data, it's also important to get Data and Opinions from those that we feel are not ready for this Content too.

Agentk100 said:

They are probably going to try to get opinions from every type of act 6 player so a few that 100%ed it, a few that completed it a few on 6.4 a few on 6.3 and so on to get an idea of what everyone thinks, you might've just not gotten lucky as there might've not been too many spots.
    If that’s the case I’m sorry but that’s stupid if you can’t beat act 5 then how the hell will you be able to gauge what’s fair or not in act 7
    This system needs changing, I’ve explored act 6 as well and didn’t get in yet people who got cav yesterday did, it makes no sense, and my thread got shut down due to 1 comment on a conspiracy rather than them deleting the comment and acknowledging the thread

The criteria will not necessarily relate to what Content you have completed and can be based on many different things. When you're examining data, it's also important to get Data and Opinions from those that we feel are not ready for this Content too.

Then what about a pity system for those who never get in, increase the chance of people who didn’t get in last time to get in next time, I haven’t got into a single beta

The criteria will not necessarily relate to what Content you have completed and can be based on many different things. When you're examining data, it's also important to get Data and Opinions from those that we feel are not ready for this Content too.

It depends on the region?
    Where in that did you see region

Is there any way I can get in it’s just so painful especially for this one when I’m probably one of the few people who have 100% act 6 and yet don’t get invited
    Id like to suggest a pity system where if you missed entry to a beta you have a better chance at the next, some people haven’t got into a single one and it just doesn’t seem right
    Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

If that’s the case I’m sorry but that’s stupid if you can’t beat act 5 then how the hell will you be able to gauge what’s fair or not in act 7
    Hey hey, calm down no one will take you seriously if you sound mad, even if you aren't actually. You don't work for kabam so you don't know the criteria so just let it go man it sucks but it happens.
    Agentk100 said:

Is there any way I can get in it’s just so painful especially for this one when I’m probably one of the few people who have 100% act 6 and yet don’t get invited
    Yeah, I mean, when it comes to the people who are ready what’s the issue of a larger sample size anyway?
  • Hey there,

Beta Tests are not rewards, for fun, or something we would do this for. We spend a lot of time curating the list of Summoners, and the data we receive is studied very carefully.

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Hey hey, calm down no one will take you seriously if you sound mad, even if you aren't actually. You don't work for kabam so you don't know the criteria so just let it go man it sucks but it happens.
    It happens every time though haven’t been invited to a single beta outside of the war one that everyone got invited to

Lvernon15 said:

It depends on the region?
    Where in that did you see region
    It's a question (if you know what 'question' means)
    It’s a question that has no real sense to it
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I agree... not been invited to any myself despite always having the beta champ at at least 5* and have done majority of the content.
    Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

It happens every time though haven’t been invited to a single beta outside of the war one that everyone got invited to
    Well don't complain, there's a ton of other people that have never done one and I don't see them complaining. You win some and you lose some, even if those wind take a while.

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Well don't complain, there's a ton of other people that have never done one and I don't see them complaining. You win some and you lose some, even if those wind take a while.
    They might not be complaining here but I’ve seen plenty of other complaining about it
    Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

They might not be complaining here but I’ve seen plenty of other complaining about it
    If everyone, every single person complained, where would we be? It doesn't do anything does it?

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

I’m not allowed complain now? Complaining is a form of feedback you know

how do you know it @Lvernon15 ?

Because it’s have 0 effect on their data if people come from different regions
    Why was this merged with @Lvernon15 post they aren’t the same thing
    Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Feedback on not getting invited to beta, now that's just silly. Never said you weren't allowed to I'm just saying don't cause it won't get you anywhere
    @Kabam Miike why was my post merged, I’m asking for something different

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Feedback on not getting invited to beta, now that's just silly. Never said you weren't allowed to I'm just saying don't cause it won't get you anywhere
    How’s that silly it’s complaining that Kabams criteria are poorly made if someone can get into the act 7 beta when they haven’t beaten 6:2 but not act 6 100%
    For one how is the person who can’t beat 6:2 going to be able to properly gauge the content also aren’t they still going to be stuck in 6:2???
This discussion has been closed.