**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not getting invited to the act 6 beta

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Come on, now. We know how these work. Not everyone gets asked, and they take a range of feedback. This isn't the first Beta.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

This actually extremely irritates me
    I have 100% act 6 and didn’t get in and yet wasn’t invited but I’ve seen people who haven’t even beaten 6:2 getting in like what’s the logic in that
    Sorry for ranting but it really annoys me that even though I’ve qualified through the roof for every beta I’ve never received any invite

They are probably going to try to get opinions from every type of act 6 player so a few that 100%ed it, a few that completed it a few on 6.4 a few on 6.3 and so on to get an idea of what everyone thinks, you might've just not gotten lucky as there might've not been too many spots.
    If that’s the case I’m sorry but that’s stupid if you can’t beat act 5 then how the hell will you be able to gauge what’s fair or not in act 7
    Hey hey, calm down no one will take you seriously if you sound mad, even if you aren't actually. You don't work for kabam so you don't know the criteria so just let it go man it sucks but it happens.
    It happens every time though haven’t been invited to a single beta outside of the war one that everyone got invited to
    Well don't complain, there's a ton of other people that have never done one and I don't see them complaining. You win some and you lose some, even if those wind take a while.
    I’m not allowed complain now? Complaining is a form of feedback you know
    Feedback on not getting invited to beta, now that's just silly. Never said you weren't allowed to I'm just saying don't cause it won't get you anywhere
    What’s wrong with giving feedback on a system that needs improving?
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

I have 100% act 6 and didn’t get in and yet wasn’t invited but I’ve seen people who haven’t even beaten 6:2 getting in like what’s the logic in that
    Sorry for ranting but it really annoys me that even though I’ve qualified through the roof for every beta I’ve never received any invite

They are probably going to try to get opinions from every type of act 6 player so a few that 100%ed it, a few that completed it a few on 6.4 a few on 6.3 and so on to get an idea of what everyone thinks, you might've just not gotten lucky as there might've not been too many spots.
    If that’s the case I’m sorry but that’s stupid if you can’t beat act 5 then how the hell will you be able to gauge what’s fair or not in act 7
    Hey hey, calm down no one will take you seriously if you sound mad, even if you aren't actually. You don't work for kabam so you don't know the criteria so just let it go man it sucks but it happens.
    It happens every time though haven’t been invited to a single beta outside of the war one that everyone got invited to
    Well don't complain, there's a ton of other people that have never done one and I don't see them complaining. You win some and you lose some, even if those wind take a while.
    Feedback on not getting invited to beta, now that's just silly. Never said you weren't allowed to I'm just saying don't cause it won't get you anywhere
    How’s that silly it’s complaining that Kabams criteria are poorly made if someone can get into the act 7 beta when they haven’t beaten 6:2 but not act 6 100%
    For one how is the person who can’t beat 6:2 going to be able to properly gauge the content also aren’t they still going to be stuck in 6:2???
    Bruv I've already said, they can't just test it on the same type of player they need range, even if they won't be able to defeat a single champ in beta, kabam prolly wants to know. If everyone that 100%ed act got in and no one else the feedback would be trash compared to a range of players giving a range of feedback.

Come on, now. We know how these work. Not everyone gets asked, and they take a range of feedback. This isn't the first Beta.

YES EXACTLY

We are asking for improvements to the system and that it’s more widespread, we know how they currently work and are asking for improvements and for more people to get in, now I’m not starting a big debate, but just so you know, we know how they work
    Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Nothing wrong with it y'all just gotta fix the way you're talking, if you sound like a buthurt crybaby(I'm not saying you do I'm say IF) then no one will take y'all seriously.
    Lvernon15 said:

We are asking for improvements to the system and that it’s more widespread, we know how they currently work and are asking for improvements and for more people to get in, now I’m not starting a big debate, but just so you know, we know how they work
    It needs improvement because you didn't get in?

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Nothing wrong with it y'all just gotta fix the way you're talking, if you sound like a buthurt crybaby(I'm not saying you do I'm say IF) then no one will take y'all seriously.
    Well I sincerely apologise for feeling a very normal human emotion of frustration when it comes to a system I feel strongly needs improving

Lvernon15 said:

Yea for real, if these guys got in there would be no complaints from them lol
  • Agentk100Agentk100 Posts: 35

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

How’s that silly it’s complaining that Kabams criteria are poorly made if someone can get into the act 7 beta when they haven’t beaten 6:2 but not act 6 100%
    For one how is the person who can’t beat 6:2 going to be able to properly gauge the content also aren’t they still going to be stuck in 6:2???
    Bruv I've already said, they can't just test it on the same type of player they need range, even if they won't be able to defeat a single champ in beta, kabam prolly wants to know. If everyone that 100%ed act got in and no one else the feedback would be trash compared to a range of players giving a range of feedback.
    You clearly don’t understand what type of beta this is then it’s not a champion one where it’s understandable to have different level people test it out however in one such as a new act having people who haven’t even completed the previous act doesn’t make sense if they can’t get past 6:2 how will their data be useful they won’t be able to do anything in 7:1 it won’t provide good feedback
    You could make a point if they just don’t have the right counters for 6:2 except that the further you go the bigger your roster has to be
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Well I sincerely apologise for feeling a very normal human emotion of frustration when it comes to a system I feel strongly needs improving
    Did I ask you to apologise lol, tell me, if you got in would you ask for improvement.

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Can you please stop commenting on this thread you’ve made your point please don’t devolve this into an argument so the thread gets closed

Lvernon15 said:

If you don't have something constructive to add please stop commenting
    That's constructive though.

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Did I ask you to apologise lol, tell me, if you got in would you ask for improvement.
    Yes, if I got in and others we’re in my current position I’d still ask for improvements

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

If people who haven’t beaten act 5 got in and people who had even completed 6:4 didn’t then yes it’s a flawed system
    Agentk100 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

If people who haven’t beaten act 5 got in and people who had even completed 6:4 didn’t then yes it’s a flawed system
    You say people like there are 100s of them, it's not even that many people just chill man please.

Agentk100 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

You say people like there are 100s of them, it's not even that many people just chill man please.
    From chats I’m in I know more people who haven’t beaten 6:4 who get invited then did
    Agentk100 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Agentk100 said:

Not everyone who completed 6.4 is automatically going to get in either way.
    Prathap said:

All this for a beta version!!!???

If people who are the best qualified for the content don’t get in then the content won’t be balanced

I'm not really interested in joining the beta, but I do have trouble understanding what kind of valuable perspective on act 7 can come from someone who didn't at least complete act 6.

6.4. is already pretty hard to compare to 6.1., so how could someone without having seen the peak of the current endgame have a gauge on whether or not act 7 is appropriate?

Not criticising the process, just genuinely confused about it's logic.

Yeah, especially considering you have to complete act 6 to even enter act 7 on the live server

I'm not really interested in joining the beta, but I do have trouble understanding what kind of valuable perspective on act 7 can come from someone who didn't at least complete act 6.

6.4. is already pretty hard to compare to 6.1., so how could someone without having seen the peak of the current endgame have a gauge on whether or not act 7 is appropriate?

Not criticising the process, just genuinely confused about it's logic.

I know I’m getting a bit flustered but this is what I’m trying to convey
    Agentk100 said:

Prathap said:

If people who are the best qualified for the content don’t get in then the content won’t be balanced
    I have no idea what their criteria is, but the content is not just for people who are ready to do it the moment it releases. It's permanent content, there for everyone. It's possible they're looking at feedback from a variety of Rosters.

Agentk100 said:

Prathap said:

I have no idea what their criteria is, but the content is not just for people who are ready to do it the moment it releases. It's permanent content, there for everyone. It's possible they're looking at feedback from a variety of Rosters.
    This comment makes no sense if their roster isn’t ready to do it at the moment how will they gauge what is fair or not if you brought someone on act 4 to 5:4 every fight would seem unfair and ridiculous

Agentk100 said:

Prathap said:

Also they’re inviting people who haven’t beat act 6 in, keep in mind you have to beat act 6 to enter it, so people with that roster level won’t be playing the content anyway even if they wanted
  • SymBioteX23SymBioteX23 Posts: 13
    they cant really say it, but if you didnt understand it yet..

you need to be from a country that EN is the native language

im from israel playing this game 4 years+
    have 2 accounts, did most of the content, had all the buffed champions, and never got any invites to beta
    and my alliance members got couple times invits and they all from USA.
This discussion has been closed.