**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New player here. Few questions regarding Vision offers and Collector crystals

Hi all,

I’ve been a new player for a little over a month and a half now and have been enjoying the game quite a bit. Currently I’m doing Act 4 100% and whilst I was doing some research regarding some of the notes I saw some videos regarding Vision OG offers and Collector Crystals.

Firstly, from my viewing of a few videos, these OG Vision offers seem to appear around the Summer time ( Last year in May I believe) so I was wondering if the 3*,4*,5*,6* offers will be appearing again this year? I only ask because my OCD is trying to collect every character and each version in the game. I know OG Vision and The original version of Hulk aren’t in the 3* crystal so that was what caught me eye when I was looking through the 3* roster.

Secondly, I also stumbled across these collector crystals which have exclusive 2* and 1* characters in them. I know most people are in the end game portion of the game so people might not care about it. However, I was wondering if these crystals will be making a comeback again this year? With the current pandemic going on, it seems like a nice thing to put for players to spend their units on.

Thanks for reading it all the way through if you did. Apologies in advance as English is not my first language.Also my first post :)

Comments

• Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    We dont really know when the OG Vision offers and Collector crystals come around, they just kinda show up every now and then
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Just stop with the pandemic thing!!!

Fr people are trying to abuse it.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    It’s the dude’s first post, but yeah there have been a lot of posts with ‘Kabam, can you do X because pandemic’ it is a little annoying.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, endgame players do care for lower star champs, you need them in variant 4. I don’t know if and/or when a vision offer comes again.

• Options
    EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25

Just stop with the pandemic thing!!!

Fr people are trying to abuse it.
    Just wanted to clarify that by mentioning the pandemic I wasn’t trying to abuse it. I was just mentioning it as a suggestion given the fact that we are all quarantining ourselves at the moment and that it would be something that we could use our units on. Apologies if that got lost in translation as I meant no disrespect by the quarantine mention.
  • Options

It’s the dude’s first post, but yeah there have been a lot of posts with ‘Kabam, can you do X because pandemic’ it is a little annoying.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, endgame players do care for lower star champs, you need them in variant 4. I don’t know if and/or when a vision offer comes again.

Thanks for the helpful advice and for the welcome to the forum. It is cool to see that endgame players care about lower star champions and that you need them in variant 4.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hi and welcome to the forums the vision offer appears randomly nobody really knows when it will drop and most people actually like collecting unique 1*s and 2*s myself included.
  • Options

Hi and welcome to the forums the vision offer appears randomly nobody really knows when it will drop and most people actually like collecting unique 1*s and 2*s myself included.

Thanks for the welcome to the forum and for the insight. As I mentioned above, it is pretty cool to see that people like to collect these unique characters. I thought I would have came off as a madman for trying to collect the lower star champions lol.