**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is My Six Star Roster Good?

Comments

• HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

So I know I have some great ones- but in everyone else’s opinion is it good? I also have a bunch of trash to go with my good. Ghost is sig 25 by the way.

Lol masterpuff how you doing?, how's the alliance doing also?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    lol doing well. Alliance is pretty great, war not so much. Aq is pretty good but we dropped to silver 2 in war... How you been?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

not bad, how'd you get so many though?

Whaaaale
    I don't have any problem with whales, but if they post things like this...
    I’m free to play and just haven’t explored act 4. I have beat act 6 and you’re probably still stuck on act 1. Not bragging. Wanted everyone’s opinion. Although I’m happy to hear everyone likes my cyclops, gambit, drax, yellow jacket, capwwii, and bpcw
    Whatever. No one likes your trash champs but a lot of us have just as many 6*s and not one as good as 4-5 of yours. Clearly a brag post.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    “Trash champs” dont tell me you included doom and ghost in that
    Bigdogbob said:

Your roster is quite nice and you have spent a lot on the game. You have a total of roughly 22k fights lifetime in the game, who’s is only about 5 months of heavy playing time. It is not possible to earn that many 6* shards to get that many 6*s in that time frame.

Just stop arguing with this guy. It’s not even a humble brag post. It’s just a straight “look at all of the 6*s I have bought” brag posts.

I still have only gotten 3 from cavs and 2 from cyber Monday/July 4th
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    Dr Doom, Ghost, Human Torch, Proxima Midnight, Night Thrasher, The Champion, Emma Frost, Sentinel, Nightcrawler.. are good to great champions, the others have some use but if you want to rank up champions.. I’d go with Dr Doom, Ghost or Human Torch.. Proxima is a combo ramp up champion with high damage potential.. she can stun opponents by parry their projectiles..

But if you have expiring rank up resources and no other great 5*s, I’d say rank up the 6*.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125

Bigdogbob said:

Your roster is quite nice and you have spent a lot on the game. You have a total of roughly 22k fights lifetime in the game, who’s is only about 5 months of heavy playing time. It is not possible to earn that many 6* shards to get that many 6*s in that time frame.

Just stop arguing with this guy. It’s not even a humble brag post. It’s just a straight “look at all of the 6*s I have bought” brag posts.

Bigdogbob said:

Nonsense.

Mate you haven’t seen my 6 star roster it’s fire 🔥

Lol that is some serious fire

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Also here is my ftp offer pic

Suspicious that you clipped the name in this screenshot but not the one with your 6* champs. How about you post the full screen?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    JollyHawk said:

Also here is my ftp offer pic

Suspicious that you clipped the name in this screenshot but not the one with your 6* champs. How about you post the full screen?
    He already admitted he's a liar and a troll earlier.
    Yeah I snapped the quote before seeing the rest. My bad

lol doing well. Alliance is pretty great, war not so much. Aq is pretty good but we dropped to silver 2 in war... How you been?

Am doing fine,currently in an ally that used to be great but collapsed due to some internal issue,we are picking up though,we are always running 3bg,we reached 90k milestone in AQ,but currently in silver 2,we should move to 1 if we win this war though
    Holros said:

Am doing fine,currently in an ally that used to be great but collapsed due to some internal issue,we are picking up though,we are always running 3bg,we reached 90k milestone in AQ,but currently in silver 2,we should move to 1 if we win this war though
    I am currently saving gold to r4 my 3rd 5 star by the way,and I should have enough t2a for a 4th r4 by the end of this month side event
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    How the heck are you level 58 with that roster?
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Rasilover said:

How the heck are you level 58 with that roster?

He's a troll. Nothing to see. Move along.
    Oui, je suis un troll.
    Holros said:

Happy to hear that- nice!
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

G2099, BP, storm and LC are all 4 from features just so you know @Masterpuff . Except for 4th of july and cyber monday I don’t buy offers and I never buy cavaliers cause they just ain’t worth it.

Seeing you also care about lower acts:
    - Acts 1-5 100%
    - All variants 100%
    - Acts 6.1-6.3 100%
    - Act 6.4: all 100% except 6.4.6
    - Lol: 100%
    - Abyss: 1 path

And you have a better 6* roster than me, fair? I think not
  • othmankothmank Posts: 14
    edited April 2020
    Nice 6* roster
    I have been playing for 4 years
    Level 58
    Either exceptional skill + luck or spent $$$
    Heres my roster!
    Gg
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

You have 21 more 6* champs than I had at level 58.

21? I only see 20
    3 rows of 6, 1 row of 3. 21.

Did I miss something?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

21? I only see 20

Did I miss something?
    He has Champion, Sentinel, Nightcrawler, Emma Frost, Punisher 2099, Cable, Blue Cyclops, Storm, Yellowjacket, King Groot, Gambit, CAWW2, Miles, Dr Doom, Ghost, Human Torch, Rocket Raccoon, Night Thrasher, and Proxima Midnight. That makes 20, no?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

21? I only see 20

Did I miss something?
    I also only see 2 rows of 6, 1 row of 3, and 1 row of 5 for some reason @Mirage_Turtle
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

21? I only see 20

Did I miss something?
    He has Champion, Sentinel, Nightcrawler, Emma Frost, Punisher 2099, Cable, Blue Cyclops, Storm, Yellowjacket, King Groot, Gambit, CAWW2, Miles, Dr Doom, Ghost, Human Torch, Rocket Raccoon, Night Thrasher, and Proxima Midnight. That makes 20, no?
    Black Panther CW
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

The only ones from cavs are doom from an early access thing

You mean the ones that cost real money?

• GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    Another disguise brag post annoying