**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run / Server Maintenance

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Why are we scheduling server maintenance the last night you’re eligible to try a legend run? Since I’ve been tracking, this is the second month in a row. Can we somehow change this? I mean it takes forever to get rid of all those milestones that slow down your time....
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Scheduled Maintenance regularly take place on Tuesdays. We have no plans to change this at this time, so please plan accordingly.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Okaythen said:

Why would you wait till the last minute? Sounds like a you problem

Not really. I don’t have a problem at all. Just a busy life. It’s also hard to get through what I need to in the game to make it a reality. Research paths, defenders etc.... get rid of all “milestones” that pop up like... “ defeat storm 5 times etc...”

I love how people on here love to be negative.... I’m just being up a situation where I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels the schedule conflicts...

• Why not do the milestones after though? I mean a legend run is supposed to be a couple of hours. Then you have the rest of the milestone time to do those.

Why not do the milestones after though? I mean a legend run is supposed to be a couple of hours. Then you have the rest of the milestone time to do those.

Milestones pretty much happen as you do most content, especially the event quest that’s going on that month...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    RonD9 said:

Okaythen said:

Not really. I don’t have a problem at all. Just a busy life. It’s also hard to get through what I need to in the game to make it a reality. Research paths, defenders etc.... get rid of all “milestones” that pop up like... “ defeat storm 5 times etc...”

I love how people on here love to be negative.... I’m just being up a situation where I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels the schedule conflicts...

Negative...you mean like your post? Maintenance is on a fixed schedule. Your problem for not paying attention.

RonD9 said:

Okaythen said:

Negative...you mean like your post? Maintenance is on a fixed schedule. Your problem for not paying attention.
    I should just really quit this game knowing people like you play it. It has nothing to do with “me paying attention.”
  • A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    What is going on... maintenance has been the same time always... just like kabam mike said... you receive an in game message about it days in advance... how in any way is that not your fault for paying attention? And that’s not negativity that’s just straight up fact! Lol your probably amongst the people who are trying legend runs and hoping 4 hours is a good time....lol
    A7XTINMAN said:

What is going on... maintenance has been the same time always... just like kabam mike said... you receive an in game message about it days in advance... how in any way is that not your fault for paying attention? And that’s not negativity that’s just straight up fact! Lol your probably amongst the people who are trying legend runs and hoping 4 hours is a good time....lol

I guess you’re another not playing with a full deck. It has to do with it being a conflicting schedule. Just give the legend run an extra day. That way there’s less of a chance server maintenance conflicts with anyone’s schedule. By the way, I have a 5/65 corvus, full suicides unlocked and an iPhone 11. I bet you’re the guy who lives on this game 24/7 and belittle’s everyone with a lesser roster. You da man dogg!!! Hi-ya! Lol
    A7XTINMAN said:

I also love how you incorporate “lol” twice because it’s so funny!! You know what’s really funny though?? You not knowing the difference between “your” and “you’re!” LOL