**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In 4 years of playing, I still don't know how this works.

2»

Comments

• TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

Wait, wtf, this filter existed?

Exists
    Sorry, Hamin
    Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

Exists
    Sorry, Hamin
    Woah now.
    Right. I didnt get banned either. ;)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

The first tap looks like sorted on who has the LEAST amount of synergies (not that they were actually synergies that matched with your Hulk), so they were all the really low 1* and 2* champs at the top.

Then when tapped 2nd time it brought up all the ones with 8 and 7 synergies up to the top.

But agreed, the option to sort that way would make no sense no matter what.

I have a feeling this is one of those cases where the original intent for the filter was different than what it is now but the intended capability was too difficult to implement in the time available and the feature degraded from what was useful to what was possible. Because I can't believe someone would deliberately *target* that functionality on purpose.
  • TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    DNA3000 said:

The first tap looks like sorted on who has the LEAST amount of synergies (not that they were actually synergies that matched with your Hulk), so they were all the really low 1* and 2* champs at the top.

Then when tapped 2nd time it brought up all the ones with 8 and 7 synergies up to the top.

But agreed, the option to sort that way would make no sense no matter what.

I have a feeling this is one of those cases where the original intent for the filter was different than what it is now but the intended capability was too difficult to implement in the time available and the feature degraded from what was useful to what was possible. Because I can't believe someone would deliberately *target* that functionality on purpose.
    Synergies weren't as complicated when it was implemented. Just basic attack, health, crit rating/damage, power gain, etc.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    The synergies are so wide ranged that it's hard to know what old and new champs work with eachother, I have to use a 3rd party website to see all synergies for 1 champ.
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Lol someone is disagree spamming me. I guess I did something right.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

Exists
    Sorry, Hamin
    Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said: