Options

Heimdall and Angela + heal synergies not working

Costed me a few revives to confirm that I just get knocked out no interceding , no healing .. nothing hence I changed my mind about exploring the labyrinth....

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,068 ★★★★★
    Who were you fighting? Could be some interaction there.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    Erm... Heimdall + Hela + Angela doesn’t give you any healing.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Any proof? Or info?
  • Options
    Mo2aMo2a Posts: 12

That one is supposed to heal me up and heimdall should at least stop death for 2 seconds , I just dies and that’s it revived a few times ..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,259 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Erm... Heimdall + Hela + Angela doesn’t give you any healing.

Thor does but its not from being knocked out. Have to dash back and hold block.

I know you know all of this, just pointing it out for OP.

OP its also 15% of missing health. Not 15% of total health. You have to activate it though.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Hes talking about the hela angela synergy where if u kill everyone in team except main attacker then youre guaranteed to instantly revive and at 20%hp when you would die. The same team i use for when i play the thing. Champion hela angela heimdall
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Hes talking about the hela angela synergy where if u kill everyone in team except main attacker then youre guaranteed to instantly revive and at 20%hp when you would die. The same team i use for when i play the thing. Champion hela angela heimdall

Not guaranteed.
    -20% per living teammate
    So with 1 attacker left that = 80% which would mean very good chance of it happening but can still fail once in a while
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Who were you fighting ?
  • Options
    Mo2a said:

That one is supposed to heal me up and heimdall should at least stop death for 2 seconds , I just dies and that’s it revived a few times.

If Heimdall didn’t even keep you alive for another 2 seconds, then might be some interaction with node or champ you were fighting ???
    Patchie93 said:

Not guaranteed.
    -20% per living teammate
    So with 1 attacker left that = 80% which would mean very good chance of it happening but can still fail once in a while

Otherwise (and assuming your other 4 champs are already KO first)...
    Last comment actually harkens back to when they changed the wording of the synergy.
    Even though they said that the “implementation itself” did not actually change (just the wording), I don’t believe it was actually answered whether or not the “Alive” person your using to fight with counts towards “teammates alive” for reducing that 100% chance down to 80%.

Note, previous wording was much more explicit that only the attacker being alive would give 100% chance.

Current wording is a little vague, and I would argue that if “implementation” did not change, and the current wording being “LIVING TEAMMATE” in my interpretation meaning someone OTHER than yourself (champ doing the fight), I would think should still be 100%, since no OTHER Teammate is alive (just yourself).