**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

STICKY KEY/HORRIBLE , HORRIBLE FREEDOM

Does the sticky key have anything to do with Special Objective "HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE FREEDOM" (where the reward is a Deadpool Profile Pic, or is that just a way to trick you into paying for Summoner's Sigil? When you go to the objective and click on the "GO NOW!" button, it takes you to the DAILY QUEST screen where the only Deadpool related thing is GOLDEN CIRCLE. So, A) Is the reward for Golden Circle a Deadpool profile pic? and, B) does any of this have anything to do with the Sticky Key since the name of the objective makes a reference to freedom?

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Yes, just free Deadpool in the baron quest with the Sticky Key and get your deadpool pic.

No idea why it links to golden Circle
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited April 2020
    Yeah, strange. I don't get it. Maybe you can get the profile pic for either one? For the hidden quest in Baron's War OR for unlocking GOLDEN CIRCLE with Summoners Sigil? Anybody confirm? Anybody unlock GOLDEN CIRCLE after the objective redirected you there?
  • GraywindGraywind Posts: 4
    No it doesn’t complete the objective after completing GOLDEN CIRCLE. Special Objective will only be completed after using the Sticky Key on BARON’S WAR quest. After that, HALLS OF FORTUNE quest will be available for you.

• WestleyLWestleyL Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    I do not have the Deadpool quest. I have Storm and Spider Gwen. Is this a glitch? I have the sticky key, but nowhere to use it.

Update: Sorry, I’m a bit dense. I figured it out.