**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sticky Key Investigation [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    If it is part of the quest do we have to be on a certain part of the barons Ward we have to be on storm pyramid x or sorcerer supreme side in order to open the gate or does it even matter can we be on either side and still open the gate the sticky keys used for 🤨??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos anyway and I don't care who but I'd really like an answer to this question
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Anyone thought of tagging @Kabam Thrillson
  • Options
    MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Deadpool ate the key. The key unlocks a crystal for a chance at OG Deadpool
  • Options
    Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    What crystal?? I didn't get any crystal
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

What crystal?? I didn't get any crystal

Figurative speaking of a crystal. There is no crystal
  • Options
    Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    Okay.. Then we'll have to wait till the end of this month when it expires..
  • Options
    ElectricJellyElectricJelly Posts: 33
    It looks like Deadpool’s finger attached to a ring of meat. Phrasing, I know. Anyway, I assume it’s his ring finger.
  • Options
    D14rockD14rock Posts: 31

Maybe it’s a Sticky Key for Act-5 Gate Keys so that once you’ve unlocked a key’s path you won’t need to use a 2nd key again when you go back and explore it multiple times.

Everyone seems to ask about that, and I guess only way (before now ???) would be to send Support Ticket and request more Keys for Act-5 after having explored them.

This comment doesn't even make sense. Why would the release a key to go back through act 5 for a second time, but make it expire on the 30th?
  • Options
    D14rock said:

Maybe it’s a Sticky Key for Act-5 Gate Keys so that once you’ve unlocked a key’s path you won’t need to use a 2nd key again when you go back and explore it multiple times.

Everyone seems to ask about that, and I guess only way (before now ???) would be to send Support Ticket and request more Keys for Act-5 after having explored them.

This comment doesn't even make sense. Why would the release a key to go back through act 5 for a second time, but make it expire on the 30th?
    You must not see the number of requests for extra keys up here then (they should not require keys again after unlocked anyways).
    But, this was just a play of topics, since ppl want a permanent key for previous Act-5, and here we have this new unknown key....
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    It unlocks halls of fortune
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Honestly If this is just a gold quest (with an additional profile picture) then it's quite a disappointment. At least for people who don't have gold problems.
    Oh well, someone else will enjoy it I guess
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    I feel like gold quest is bit too much expensive energy wise.
  • Options
    VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    Is the quest already available? I can't seem to find it anywhere
  • Options
    lastjedilastjedi Posts: 3
    Does one sticky key work for all 4 difficulties?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    lastjedi said:

Does one sticky key work for all 4 difficulties?

Yes.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Did anyone else notice the DP Fight gave "69" Gold? ;)
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    This was all very un-necessary mystery around the key. So we had to spend energy to run a full path of the Baron's War quest just to unlock a regular old Halls of Fortune? It would be special if it unlocked some quest that we never had before, but there have been several Halls of Fortune that weren't released under the shroud of mystery and with an additional energy cost to unlock.
    More gold is great so I won't complain about that, but a month of wondering what the key was for was stupid... unless there's still some more stuff to unlock (I sure hope so).
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    So wait a minute... You have to use the key for EACH difficulty if you want to 100% each difficulty? So now we have to run each 3x instead of 2x?

That's beyond stupid