**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Isn't the sticky key path is an energy grab? Lol

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

I mean u get one profile pic for one exploration. But going 100% for every time. I guess the gold quest worth it.

But it is really funny wierd energy grab.

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    It's odd cz it's an one time deal.
    U get everything on 1st try.
    Every other difficulty after that doens't make sense.

I don't really mind that long fight against SS boss.
    But also in gold quest that u unlock. It takes Insan energy per tile 3.
    Well. Energy is the issue here. But i guess cz of lockdown it's ok. If it was free people will play quickly and everything will be done and dusted in less than 5 hours.
    I guess it's alright.

Chovner said:

A lot of extra energy if you want to 100% each difficulty

1 Energy per Tile. Not a lot. It's open for a week.
    U have to use 4 energy for that extra path.
    For 1st run.
    Then if u minus one difficulty.
    Then 12 energy in total with normal heroic and master.
    Yeah it's a bit dry that's all. Just dry.
    Nothing much.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    You people are seriously whining about getting a second run at all those rewards? over half a 5*, 500 6* shards and 10 5* sig stones just on Epic. That's where the effort is. The rest is cake. And they gave you a F'ton of revives with the Green event. Need pots? Farm them on bucky, log in every 4hrs and do some arena for units. Geez. They could've just done nothing. And it's called Epic for a reason. It's supposed to be hard. Duh.
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68

Chovner said:

It’s 16 extra energy Each quest or 64 in all for something that is worthless doing after the first time.

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Shredded korg with a 4* HT. it’s really not hard when you use him and I’d say about 90% of people playing epic difficulty have at least a 4* unduped HT or even Dr Doom I’m not even the best player as well, could probably be done with a 4/40 if you have skill and can dex the sp1 (I cant)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Shredded korg with a 4* HT. it’s really not hard when you use him and I’d say about 90% of people playing epic difficulty have at least a 4* unduped HT or even Dr Doom I’m not even the best player as well, could probably be done with a 4/40 if you have skill and can dex the sp1 (I cant)

Colossus makes Korg his b***h as well.
  • Medic_Medic_ Posts: 4
    Arps said:

Medic_ said:

I don't like the fact that i have to fight SS 3 times and kill korg 2 times to fully explore. I guess i have to spend thousands of dollars extra just for this quest because i need the 5* shards.

And Kabam was it really necessary to put the Can't Stop Won't Stop node on SS? I have to use more than 3 revives on SS and 1 or 2 on korg but I don't have the units, very nice.

(btw the server issues on samsung galaxy A70 are still not fixed, it's been a month)

If you’re spending thousands of dollars for just this quest, erase this game now. Bro what are you playing the game with your toes?
    it's just a matter of speech, i spent just over a 100 dollars in 2 years on the game. I actually meant units in stead of money.
    edited April 2020
    You get a team of Five Champs. Korg and SS are the only hard fights. If you're doing this level of quests (uncollected, later act 5), this should not be that difficult to accomplish with five Champs. If it so, then you're simply not ready for it. This is doable with max 4* champs, and most that should be doing this should have some r4 5's. I really don't get the complaining.

Not to mention you have access to boosts, green, yellow, red and class specific. You have like 30 revives from the green event to boot.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Priceless said:

Chovner said:

It’s 16 extra energy Each quest or 64 in all for something that is worthless doing after the first time.

It's the end of the month, EQ is pretty much done for the majority. 16 Energy per Difficulty is nothing to object to. It's evidently not worthless if you need to do it for 100% Rewards. They can't presume everyone is going to do all Difficulties. That much is a choice. Many people are doing what they're capable of, and that includes people who aren't able to do them all like the rest of us.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    She isn’t even that hard...I literally just played against her like I would any RoL WS and it was fine. Just don’t use buff heavy people and you’re set.

The one valid-ish complaint I see from that quest is the extra path makes you fight Korg twice
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    It's annoying we have to do the full run once more then it was precisely. Could've make a third path with only Deadpool in it. Fighting final boss is boring, but doing the whole path with korg twice is just boring. Exploring things is boring in general for me, but this made it a lot more boring. Like, twice. Maybe even more
    Aleor said:

It's annoying we have to do the full run once more then it was precisely. Could've make a third path with only Deadpool in it. Fighting final boss is boring, but doing the whole path with korg twice is just boring. Exploring things is boring in general for me, but this made it a lot more boring. Like, twice. Maybe even more

They could have not offered it all... But I'm sure you would've found something else to complain about.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'm underwhelmed.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Medic_ said:

I don't like the fact that i have to fight SS 3 times and kill korg 2 times to fully explore. I guess i have to spend thousands of dollars extra just for this quest because i need the 5* shards.

And Kabam was it really necessary to put the Can't Stop Won't Stop node on SS? I have to use more than 3 revives on SS and 1 or 2 on korg but I don't have the units, very nice.

(btw the server issues on samsung galaxy A70 are still not fixed, it's been a month)

It's not THAT hard. Korg is sure annoying but if you are doing an EPIC quest I assume you have one counter. Heck I'm not the most advanced player, barely finished 5.4, but I could do it with a 4 star Iceman that I brought just for Korg, and there's a few others too like Dormammu, Havok, even Magneto(okay that's a stretch).

As for the SS....Yeah that **** is annoying. I only got through because of Archangel and Magik. But there are a few counters too other than just unstoppable, say any really good science champ or DOT champ. In the end a few revives for 5000 5 star shards is pretty cheap IMO
  • SerranoMojaveSerranoMojave Posts: 6
    You shouldn’t have spent any units on this event.
    I don't think anyone used units. Unless they had some difficulties with that boss node.

I didn't. I will wait and let the energy bar feel itself. Why rush. It's lockdown.
    No point.
    Duped my spidergwen. I had to choose shards for my gold and iso issue.
    In the end choosing shards is the not so good deal.

Rank up Meterials were much more valuable. If i had knew that there will be a gold event. Would stayed loyal to rank ups.
    This happens when u Unnecessary foreshadow a sticky key without saying directly what it's for.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

I don't think anyone used units. Unless they had some difficulties with that boss node.

I didn't. I will wait and let the energy bar feel itself. Why rush. It's lockdown.
    No point.
    Duped my spidergwen. I had to choose shards for my gold and iso issue.
    In the end choosing shards is the not so good deal.

Rank up Meterials were much more valuable. If i had knew that there will be a gold event. Would stayed loyal to rank ups.
    This happens when u Unnecessary foreshadow a sticky key without saying directly what it's for.

They mentioned Los Mercs For Gold in the opening announcement. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out the deadpool-colored sticky key and a gold quest with “mercs” in the title are related...
  • DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    It definitely wasn’t worth the extra gold. I want the sig stones from all the difficulties other wise I would have sat this out. Profile pics are dumb.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

It's Really freaking annoying having to fight that Sorcerer Supreme Boss 3 Times instead of 2 though, not worth the joke imo...

Glad I only had to fight Storm (PX) LOL
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    They could have done this

Put the same amount of steps as it is currently and I would have been 1000000000% ok with that.
  • ZiltoidZiltoid Posts: 2
    Once you use the Sticky Key, are all paths for each difficulty unlocked?