Barons war sorcerer supreme epic difficulty vs Storm X baron war difficulty. NOT FAIR?!

CaptainLEVICaptainLEVI Member Posts: 30
Good evening guys i just had to write this even though its very late here in germany 02:43 to be honest.

Well, I get it that epic is the hardest difficult in the game for the Event Missions for now. But i dont
understand why it went from like uncollected difficulty to cavalier difficulty with the must have a unstoppable champ node, its very comparable with cavalier(act6) difficulty since you require specific champions in this case unstoppable champions. I managed to complete all missions except this one because I do not have any unstoppable Champs.

And Storm X from the Baron war epic Difficult is much more easier and have much more counters to use on her but sorcerer supreme only 1 counter? How is that any balanced it would make much more sense if Storm X would have been harder since all the meta players will go with the Resources to rank champs up, and the weaker ones (like me) 133k PI are really in a bad position we cant just rank up an unstoppable champ because one Mission, either we don't have the ressources / champs.

That was nothing but on my mind let me know what you guys think about.

Comments

• CaptainLEVICaptainLEVI Member Posts: 30
    Remeli said:

I dont understand what you are talking about with your unstoppable. I completed epic lvl without any unstoppable champ.

Are we playing the same game?
    DeQueue said:

Not only the boss the path also contains top defenders as opposed to ancient ones. Hulk & hulbuster vs korg km bpcw & spidys

Yea thats true and it makes 0% sense why its so much easier.
    Patchie93 said:

People have posted tons of options to melt her. And even if you don't have her it's just a long fight not an impossible challenge

Its not impossible without an Unstoppable Champ yes right, depends on if you play 4* / 5* champs and the amount of units you are going to spend in it since the parry dmg is really high + if you are unlucky and she decides to not throw her specials till she gains that SP3 it will cost you a good amount of Units for 1 completion

• MhmMhm Member Posts: 9
    i only have 4 stars, all the other quests were fine but this weeks side quest is way to hard for me
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Member Posts: 40

Good evening guys i just had to write this even though its very late here in germany 02:43 to be honest.

Well, I get it that epic is the hardest difficult in the game for the Event Missions for now. But i dont
    understand why it went from like uncollected difficulty to cavalier difficulty with the must have a unstoppable champ node, its very comparable with cavalier(act6) difficulty since you require specific champions in this case unstoppable champions. I managed to complete all missions except this one because I do not have any unstoppable Champs.

And Storm X from the Baron war epic Difficult is much more easier and have much more counters to use on her but sorcerer supreme only 1 counter? How is that any balanced it would make much more sense if Storm X would have been harder since all the meta players will go with the Resources to rank champs up, and the weaker ones (like me) 133k PI are really in a bad position we cant just rank up an unstoppable champ because one Mission, either we don't have the ressources / champs.

There are a few options I heard guys use AA, void, I used a 4/5 magik. just slow play the start get to a s2 and then just keep repeating. The fight is longer but it is an easy 1 shot with her even if you have a 3/5 you should be able to do it
    M00SEMAN said:

There are a few options I heard guys use AA, void, I used a 4/5 magik. just slow play the start get to a s2 and then just keep repeating. The fight is longer but it is an easy 1 shot with her even if you have a 3/5 you should be able to do it
    Yea Void works and Unstoppable Champs, AA is not really working magik is only for power control I think? Still not everyone have those Champs. Do not get me wrong im not mad about the fact I cant do it because im to low but that Storm X is soooo much easier makes 0 sense. I would be shredding her much more easy with my 4* champs. Both sides should be the same difficult but Kabam decided that the apocalypse should be harder for what reason?
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    Unduped r4 void and some boosts soloed her every time. Don't get the whining. Epic = hard content = not for everyone. Get over it. Why do people constantly whine about hard content? Guess the word progression is not in everyone's vocabulary.
    crogs said:

Unduped r4 void and some boosts soloed her every time. Don't get the whining. Epic = hard content = not for everyone. Get over it. Why do people constantly whine about hard content? Guess the word progression is not in everyone's vocabulary.

Mate you are only trash talking and not proving any point. Storm X is makeable with so many Champs something you cant say about Sorcerer supreme unless you want to pump in some units in ur champs.
    edited April 2020

crogs said:

Mate you are only trash talking and not proving any point. Storm X is makeable with so many Champs something you cant say about Sorcerer supreme unless you want to pump in some units in ur champs.
    Again, r4 unduped void soloed her. 120-130 hits. A green and a yellow boost. You could use science boosts too. Bleed Champs can chip away at her. You got a ton of revives in the green event. Don't see the issue for an epic level boss. Not everything is supposed to be a cake walk.

And odd user name since I am the captain of LEVI... Haha
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Member Posts: 40

M00SEMAN said:

Yea Void works and Unstoppable Champs, AA is not really working magik is only for power control I think? Still not everyone have those Champs. Do not get me wrong im not mad about the fact I cant do it because im to low but that Storm X is soooo much easier makes 0 sense. I would be shredding her much more easy with my 4* champs. Both sides should be the same difficult but Kabam decided that the apocalypse should be harder for what reason?
    There always seems to be the one hard fight in epic and it’s not always the last boss. The reason I say magik you never let the sorcerer get to s1. Once you power lock her she is a straight forward fight. You could do the same thing with doc oc and his power lock I didn’t use him. We have all been where you are you need to look at your roster and see what you can make work. When I was your level the epic never existed so take it as a bonus if you can get through it great if not don’t stress. I have backed out of stuff before even recently. If it is going to cost you to much in resources then it’s not worth it, there is plenty of content to get through.
    crogs said:

crogs said:

Again, r4 unduped void soloed her. 120-130 hits. A green and a yellow boost. You could use science boosts too. Bleed Champs can chip away at her. You got a ton of revives in the green event. Don't see the issue for an epic level boss. Not everything is supposed to be a cake walk.

And odd user name since I am the captain of LEVI... Haha
    Again not everyone have void. DUDE are you even reading ? so why is Storm X so much easier i dont expect it to be easy but the same Difficult!!!
    M00SEMAN said:

M00SEMAN said:

There always seems to be the one hard fight in epic and it’s not always the last boss. The reason I say magik you never let the sorcerer get to s1. Once you power lock her she is a straight forward fight. You could do the same thing with doc oc and his power lock I didn’t use him. We have all been where you are you need to look at your roster and see what you can make work. When I was your level the epic never existed so take it as a bonus if you can get through it great if not don’t stress. I have backed out of stuff before even recently. If it is going to cost you to much in resources then it’s not worth it, there is plenty of content to get through.
    Bro the problem is i dont understand why they made such a big difficult difference between Apocalyptic and Ancient way of the barons war. Ancients last mission is a straightforward mission easy defenders, easy boss. Apocalyptic hard defenders, super annoying node on the boss.

M00SEMAN said:

M00SEMAN said:

Bro the problem is i dont understand why they made such a big difficult difference between Apocalyptic and Ancient way of the barons war. Ancients last mission is a straightforward mission easy defenders, easy boss. Apocalyptic hard defenders, super annoying node on the boss.
    It's called Epic. It's like doing Uncollected. What's your issue? You don't like hard content? Everything should be like ROL and just high PI?
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    It took me like 10 minutes to beat sorcerer supreme with my 5/65 quake I wouldn't say its hard but it is very time consuming the only good counter I can think of is thing
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Member Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Didn’t even use an unstoppable champ. Was definitely annoying but CM and Nick took care of her.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    The korg was more annoying than SorcSup. Wasn't that bad honestly.
  • DeQueueDeQueue Member Posts: 101
    No good counters so backed off in the end. Shouldn't have switched sides last week. Only fetched me a 5* sentry and 5* modok. & Costed 5.5k 5* shards & all the juicy rank up rewards from ancient side. #gamelifegoeson
  • SavageSavage Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    I have no comment as it wasn't a problem for me. I'm actually still waiting for cav difficulty lol.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Literally any champ works. Can’t say much for Storm, but I imagine you need a power drain or power lock champ for her, but you don’t need any specific counters for SS. Besides, considering how Thing is basically the only counter, it’s pretty much just a damage reduction node: not much to worry about
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Cmm+rogue=easy solo.
    Morningstar works.

But yeah lame fight for a side quest. Csws should stay in act 6 and map 7. Not a side quest imo. (Yes I do csws on map 7 both lanes and I’ve 100% csws act 6 lanes)
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Member Posts: 395 ★★
    edited April 2020
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Member Posts: 246
    I was able to do it without any revives but for people who are just barely able to complete Epic difficulty would face a lot of trouble when dealing with Soccer supreme. Plus she just keeps spamming that sp1.
    I used Thing with HT & Champion syn. Keeping parring, get to that sp3 and that's one of the solution.
    If you can't dodge her sp1, you've got issues. Besides, the armor break and willpower just help. What's your issue with her sp1?