**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RNG is broken!!

Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
My last 4 pulls have been:
Havok
Havok
Havok

And

Havok

Tf is this kabam!!🤬 I've got only 20 5* champs and i need new ones to progress through the game and not useless dupes. How am i supposed to progress if i get only dupes????!

Comments

• Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Um.. so you're complaining about getting a BGT and lots of 6 star shards right...? I want ANY havok dang
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    You stop this you get one of the top champions I’m wil kil to get
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I know he's good but 2 new champs (even cyclops) are better than +40 sigs on him.
  • Options

I know he's good but 2 new champs (even cyclops) are better than +40 sigs on him.

Swap you my Cyclops, Venompool and Cap marvel classic for him lol
    I already have them so what others trash you got?
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    My Havok is rank 4 unduped, throw me 2 dupes please, have a great day!!!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Stop crying.
  • Options
    11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Lol
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Humble brag
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    lol i just duped my Captain Marvel 4 times I'm not complaining cause I'm getting some 6* shards
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Took you 4 pulls to figure that out huh.

Maybe one of the math wizards can show or explain just how much he gains from each dup which is probably minimal at best. Not to mention the iso that is probably just expiring and needing to be sold.

But hey you pulled Havok a few times and that’s all folks see.

Good ole RNG 👍🏽, gotta love it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    #jealous
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

You dont know what you wished for, ask for forgiveness before it’s too late
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Havok
    Havok
    Havok

And

Havok

Tf is this kabam!!🤬 I've got only 20 5* champs and i need new ones to progress through the game and not useless dupes. How am i supposed to progress if i get only dupes????!

This is not a sign that RNG is broken. One pull has no impact on the chances of the next pull. You have a 1 in X chance each time of pulling Havok (or whoever). In a large sample size of MCOC players, your situation will happen, but in terms of probabilities it is no different than pulling Havok/Domino/CMM/Sym Supreme in a row.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    While I agree that Kabam has some weird RNG that's still a great pull. He's an amazing champ and yet still underrated IMHO. Hopefully you'll get something new next time
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Havok
    Havok
    Havok

And

Havok

dude, my last 4 pulls have been drax, Kamala Khan, awakening my massacre, and jane foster. And i'm going for uc, and I need someone solid to get there
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Havok
    Havok
    Havok

And

Havok

I would love to have a duped Havoc

Don't complain because it could have been worse, you could have got 4 Groots 😉
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Be happy that it's not groot or cyclops. I think we have all heard @Lvernon15 's story of IP. Be grateful that you got a good champ with a good sig ability
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Boo hoo
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Havok
    Havok
    Havok

And

Havok

Could of been worse could of be 4 groots or diablos or iron patriots
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    3 of my first 5 5* pulls was Iron Patriot, and the other 2 were Rhino
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It's not broken. The R stands for random for a reason. It's unpredictable and you will always be given the least expected outcome because you can't expect any certain outcome. Sure this was super unlikely, but it is still possible and clearly happened.