Options

Halls of Fortune

Will the Halls of Fortune reset? Or was it an energy grab to literally only do it once?

Comments

• Options
    Shawn8181Shawn8181 Posts: 21
    If so that really sucks. I miss the one that they did a while back where it alternated every day between Halls of Fortune and Halls of Healing. I was actually able to rank up champs and clear content
  • Options
    I'm literally asking for it to reset so I can do it again?
  • Options
    No I did not realize it will take more energy to get more gold. You're right that definitely doesn't seem worth it. SMH. I gotta do extra paths on each difficulty to fight 1 Deadpool so at least make it worth it. I have energy refills in overflow like crazy. Let me use them for the one resource I really need. Gold.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any input
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★
    Shawn8181 said:

I'm literally asking for it to reset so I can do it again?

At the same time calling it a energy grab....🤷
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★
    Shawn8181 said:

No I did not realize it will take more energy to get more gold. You're right that definitely doesn't seem worth it. SMH. I gotta do extra paths on each difficulty to fight 1 Deadpool so at least make it worth it. I have energy refills in overflow like crazy. Let me use them for the one resource I really need. Gold.

They should just give us the rewards. We shouldn't have to out forth any effort huh.
  • Options

Shawn8181 said:

They should just give us the rewards. We shouldn't have to out forth any effort huh.
    I was being sarcastic. I am not calling the gold quest an energy grab. The Deadpool in other event is.
  • Options
    Let me be clear. Having to fight a 1* Deadpool 3 unnecessary times is an energy grab.

The gold quest is worth it, but for only allowing us to do it once sucks. No I'm not saying hey just put 500k gold in my account. But I'm saying I would like to do the "daily quest" daily.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Honestly man just drop the subject complaining won’t get u anywhere
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Shawn8181 said:

Let me be clear. Having to fight a 1* Deadpool 3 unnecessary times is an energy grab.

The gold quest is worth it, but for only allowing us to do it once sucks. No I'm not saying hey just put 500k gold in my account. But I'm saying I would like to do the "daily quest" daily.

Why not grind arenas then? They are available everyday, refresh every 3 days as opposed to six days, and you don’t even have to do all the milestones to get all the gold available.
  • Options
    I'm not even complaining that much, I was really asking for clarity on the daily quest bc usually the gold quest resets. Sheesh.
  • Options
    Addyos said:

Shawn8181 said:

Why not grind arenas then? They are available everyday, refresh every 3 days as opposed to six days, and you don’t even have to do all the milestones to get all the gold available.
    From what he said I’m assuming he wants 500k gold by doing barely anything or investing any other resources even one of the most abundant and available one
  • Options
    Lmao this guy.
  • Options
    You guys probably have the sigil and literally get 400-500k a month for doing "barely anything" wow 1 fight a week. As a free-to-play player I enjoy getting the limited time gold events that refresh. I was merely asking if that was the case. It's not, cool.
  • Options
    People pay for that that’s their choice
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★
    there's not much fortune in this particular hall :D
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Shawn8181 said:

You guys probably have the sigil and literally get 400-500k a month for doing "barely anything" wow 1 fight a week. As a free-to-play player I enjoy getting the limited time gold events that refresh. I was merely asking if that was the case. It's not, cool.

I am free to play as well. Never bought the sigil, or spent money in over 3 years of playing. I grind arenas for milestones though, which along with regular questing and selling of excess iso serve my gold needs. Though my gold stash has gone down by 10 million the last few months due to running Map 7 and ranking up lots of 5*s lately, I have more than enough gold to last me for some time.

So being free to play has nothing to do with this issue. The developers decided to bring back this Gold quest to be done once in seven days, that’s their prerogative. It’s better than nothing, and certainly nothing to moan over just because it doesn’t reset daily.