**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Barons war sorcerer supreme epic difficulty vs Storm X baron war difficulty. NOT FAIR?!

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    We get a bunch of free revives with the feeling green event this month and ppl then complain because they had to use some of them for great rewards. Entitled is the word that comes to mind.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I'm sorry, but I have to say, git gud.
    I did it with Archangel, CAIW, Nick Fury, Red hulk and Domino
    (Yes I ran it 5 times) The fight isn't impossible, just long.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

I killed Sorcerer Supreme with Stark Spidey he actually did really well all 3 times only used 2 revives mostly because I would mess up the L1 Dex. Unfortunately I was rewarded with a 5* Diablo.

Not sure how you could disagree with this it wasn't an argument but ok
  • Options

I killed Sorcerer Supreme with Stark Spidey he actually did really well all 3 times only used 2 revives mostly because I would mess up the L1 Dex. Unfortunately I was rewarded with a 5* Diablo.

I never said its a problem for the high PI players but for the ''new players'' its for sure to easy when having 5/65 champs. Still everyone ignoring the fact Sorcerer Supreme is much harder then Storm X they just come up with ''iTs JuSt a lOoOonger FiGhhT'' the fact that the low PI players which are considered 100-160k Rating will go for the Shards and they make this fight with the end boss so much harder then Storm X which obviously high PI players will only take the ancient side? i would not complain if both would have got that Nodes thats all.
    I wasnt arguing anything just thought I would share how I did it and my sparky is rank 4
  • Options
    CaptainLEVICaptainLEVI Posts: 30
    Lol peopel just trash talking. either they cant read or they just bored
  • Options

Alright mr.i used 25 revives on collector B)
  • Options
    IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    -sixate- said:

Easy solo with 4* SL on my alt account. It took 127 hits. You don't need an unstoppable champ. Just need patience.

But I do agree, Storm is way easier than this fight.

Prove it! This quest is a joke and should not be this hard. I have max 5* and Good 6* Champions and she flat out annihilates me. I went through Act 6 and didn't have this much difficulty taking out a boss. This is BS!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    On sorcerer supreme, thing worked wonderfully
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

We get a bunch of free revives with the feeling green event this month and ppl then complain because they had to use some of them for great rewards. Entitled is the word that comes to mind.

Exactly... If you used units, what did you do with all those revives and boosts in such a short period of time? People that have a hard time with difficult content always seem to whine about it. I'm cavalier now, and I still can't do a variant. Should I whine that it's too hard?

Who cares if one side is harder than the other. We should complain storm was too easy for an Epic level quest. How about that flip side?
  • Options

-sixate- said:

Easy solo with 4* SL on my alt account. It took 127 hits. You don't need an unstoppable champ. Just need patience.

Prove it! This quest is a joke and should not be this hard. I have max 5* and Good 6* Champions and she flat out annihilates me. I went through Act 6 and didn't have this much difficulty taking out a boss. This is BS!
    I just became cavalier the other day. Crossbones and sentinel were definitely harder than SS. And I took her down with an unduped void, cage, X23, domino and rulk. Didn't always solo her but usually came close. Her sp1 and willpower can keep you in a match. Think the one time I survived her SP3 and hung in to solo going from about 5% after the sp3 to about 12% at fight's end. And between getting cavalier and dealing with her, I still had lvl one revives in the stash from the green event. And my skills aren't great. I can't even get through three fights in a variant at the moment.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Did a solo with void forgot to read the node.
  • Options

-sixate- said:

Bro I'm not even uncollected and beat her
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Das_gi said:

Stop complaining. Why do you guys always want free rewards? I had no trouble with it at all.

There are several counters to korg and other champions. Those champs have no nodes at all, only SS does. If you die to them that’s purely because of a lack of skill. Yes sorcerer supreme will take a bit longer but so what? Don’t die, solo’d her with 3 different champs (stealthy, domino and warlock) while I could have just used HT with his pre-fight ability and get it over with. If you can’t even do this fight you shouldn’t ever worry about doing any content after act 6.1 cause you’ll complain about every opponent if you do

I don’t know who was asking for more rewards, what I want is for Kabam to see this and improve upon it for future special events
  • Options

crogs said:

-sixate- said:

I just became cavalier the other day. Crossbones and sentinel were definitely harder than SS. And I took her down with an unduped void, cage, X23, domino and rulk. Didn't always solo her but usually came close. Her sp1 and willpower can keep you in a match. Think the one time I survived her SP3 and hung in to solo going from about 5% after the sp3 to about 12% at fight's end. And between getting cavalier and dealing with her, I still had lvl one revives in the stash from the green event. And my skills aren't great. I can't even get through three fights in a variant at the moment.
    To be fair, or somewhat encouraging really, variants are much more about having a wider roster than having all the best champs as 5/65.

Variant 3 is the bext example imo. You can actually do most of that with just a 5/50 sentinel. You'll probably need some heals depending on how much you block, but yeah. Try that if you have a sentinel. Found most of v3 easier to deal with than that crossbones boss lol.
    Thanks. Will give it a go at some point. I forgot I had nebula on my roster which probably would've helped a bit with crossbones. That was a chip fest for me. Working on exploring act 5 which is just tedious. And finding the chapter rewards to be a bit lackluster which isn't helping.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Das_gi said:

Stop complaining. Why do you guys always want free rewards? I had no trouble with it at all.

There are several counters to korg and other champions. Those champs have no nodes at all, only SS does. If you die to them that’s purely because of a lack of skill. Yes sorcerer supreme will take a bit longer but so what? Don’t die, solo’d her with 3 different champs (stealthy, domino and warlock) while I could have just used HT with his pre-fight ability and get it over with. If you can’t even do this fight you shouldn’t ever worry about doing any content after act 6.1 cause you’ll complain about every opponent if you do

I don’t know who was asking for more rewards, what I want is for Kabam to see this and improve upon it for future special events
    They will. They'll make sure both options are equally as hard so the whiners here won't have anything to complain about since they obviously don't know the definition of the word epic. But then they'll refer back to storm and that the epic bosses moving forward should all be that easy. In fact, forget the bosses. They should just make those rewards login based. This is the participation reward era, right? Everyone's a winner. 🙄
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

Remeli said:

I dont understand what you are talking about with your unstoppable. I completed epic lvl without any unstoppable champ.

Are we playing the same game?
    Must not be. I beat her with 0 unstoppable champs with both my accounts. One of them is only 250k. I didn’t use any revives. Used r4 unduped venom, 6* unduped Sinister, r4 unduped Rulk, r4 Unduped VTD, R3 doom
  • Options
    ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    I have 2/5 champs on my team that can deal with SS but by the time they reach SS they're low on hp. I can dex and all but patience is what I lack so I'm kinda thinking of giving up
  • Options

Alright mr.i used 25 revives on collector B)
    Also, that straight after calling people out for supposedly trash talking is pretty damn rich, mate.
    How should i respond to trash talkers?
  • Options
    gianleo said:

Don't know why ppl keep trashtalking about skill. Don't you read and understand his title - it is about similarity in difficulties between two sides, which Miike guaranteed in the event spotlight. And you all know that there is a huge difderence between two sides' difficulties this week. No one complains that it is too hard for 5k 5* shards and it should have been made as easy as last 3 weeks' quests.

at least one who can read!!! Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited April 2020

gianleo said:

Don't know why ppl keep trashtalking about skill. Don't you read and understand his title - it is about similarity in difficulties between two sides, which Miike guaranteed in the event spotlight. And you all know that there is a huge difderence between two sides' difficulties this week. No one complains that it is too hard for 5k 5* shards and it should have been made as easy as last 3 weeks' quests.

at least one who can read!!! Thanks :)
    Did you ever think the SS side was supposed to be the appropriate difficulty, and they thought storm would be just as difficult, but it ended up not being the case? On paper they probably thought they had two comparable boss fights. You know they don't appropriately test content a lot of the time. And again, it's Epic difficulty. If some middling accounts easily dispatched storm on Epic, then maybe their goof was there, and when you did SS, it was exactly how an epic boss fight was supposed to be. Maybe the people that got through storm so easily should just consider themselves lucky they had an easy time with an Epic level boss fight.

Because if they are really having a hard time with SS and are draining their unit stash to beat her, then they weren't really ready for an Epic level fight in the first place.

As many have mentioned, you were pretty much give a ton of revives and green boosts in the green event. The 30% one should have given almost any of their decent Champs enough offensive muscle.

Her first special can give you an armor break which added to the slow gives you some decent willpower heal. If you can fight halfway decently and bait at least 3 or 4 specials before she gets to an sp3, you should be able to beat her using your FIVE PERSON TEAM without a specific counter or God tier champ. And if that doesn't work, you have a ton of revives. Heck, a level two revive and one purple health should get you through at that point.

Get over the whining already. You got lucky with storm. Deal with it already.