**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam

Thank YOU KABAM ,for this Wonderful Champions..
Cha
I need some Champs to help to become an uncollected.instead i got champz for cleaning toilets and bathroom

Comments

• Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    You have some solid 5 star champs. Corvus can almost singlehandedley get you uncollected, if you can save up some units and revives. Havoc is also a very nice champ and so is like cage. You don’t need 5 and 6 star champs to get uncollected. It’s totally possible to do with 4/40s and 5/50 4 stars
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Dude I don't have Havok, Luke Cage, or 6 star colossus, and I still got uncollected with just Corvus. You're fine. ust rank up corvus and luke cage and do it already
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Bruh how much did u spend to get two six stars and all those five stars before uncollected like literally there’s not even that many rewards in the game for non-uncollected people. I am perplexed. 🤔
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144

Cha
    I need some Champs to help to become an uncollected.instead i got champz for cleaning toilets and bathroom

Bro how did u get those 2x6* before even becoming uc
    and bro corvus is nightmare for collector and other champs
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Wait how on earth do you have 2 6* champs without even completing act 5.2 (let alone 5.4)? Was there like some event in the past which rained 6* shards on everyone or something?
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Cha

The first row champs are good
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    6* collosus... 5* corvus... Just those 2 can get you cavalier, let alone uncollected. Throw in Luke, havok, hulk buster, dorm, imiw, Carnage, nebula... Dupe that Ronan... Ridiculously op roster at level 53.
  • Options
    johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
    edited April 2020

How did you get 2 6* champs?
    You are not uncollected yet
    Something fishy is going on here...

I got 15k 6* from ggc ,and i got some from callender, duped 5* and some from epic difficult
  • Options

Cha

I dont Have tier4 cosmic so,im stuck
  • Options

Are you kidding mate ? I did uncollected with 4* rank 4 champs and 500 units.. and you got Corvus 5* Havok 5* IMIW 6* and you're complaining.. I've 0 6*.

I don't have that much units though,i ran out resources like gold and catalyst
  • Options

Wait how on earth do you have 2 6* champs without even completing act 5.2 (let alone 5.4)? Was there like some event in the past which rained 6* shards on everyone or something?

Are you kidding mate ? I did uncollected with 4* rank 4 champs and 500 units.. and you got Corvus 5* Havok 5* IMIW 6* and you're complaining.. I've 0 6*.

Sparx265 said:

Bruh how much did u spend to get two six stars and all those five stars before uncollected like literally there’s not even that many rewards in the game for non-uncollected people. I am perplexed. 🤔

I got 15k 6* from ggc ,and i got some from callender, duped 5* and some from epic difficult
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Sparx265 said:

But, epic is locked for non-uncollected..? Am I missing something?
    Side note: master quests, arenas and 100% story quests can get you Uncollected. There's almost no way to be struggling with your 6*'s and Corvus, not to mention the other great ones mentioned above.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

Sparx265 said:

But, epic is locked for non-uncollected..? Am I missing something?
    Side note: master quests, arenas and 100% story quests can get you Uncollected. There's almost no way to be struggling with your 6*'s and Corvus, not to mention the other great ones mentioned above.
    Epic isn’t locked for non-uncollected players, you just have to be a certain level, I believe 40.
  • Options
    M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    Besides the obvious Col Cor.... Luke Cage duped is such a solid champ. You have every immunity covered. Nebula is also very underrated. Learn to play the champs you have and you will be more than fine. I had way less when I was when I became uncollected and I still don’t have Corvus and I am level 60 prestige 9974. Be happy with what you have because it’s pretty good
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Both of your 6 stars are at least good, corvus, havok, LC are all very good. Carnage, nebula, and dorm are all solid. HB is getting a giant buff. Be happy
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Sorry HOW DO YOU HAVE 6*S BEFORE YOU ARE UC?!?!? I’ve done the whole of act 5 still no 6*s and if I’m honest I don’t need them, how have you got them and you can’t even do the UC event quest?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Corvus? Havok? Awakened Luke Cage? Carnage? 6* Colossus and IMIW? Your 6 star luck is 5 times as good as mine and mine isn't even that bad. Plus, I had to work my butt off for mine! You got your amazing pulls cause of a GGC.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Cha

Your first row + hulkbuster is amazing. My first 6 star was electro. The rest are mediocre
  • Options
    Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    How are u not uncollected already? I did it with 2 r4 5*s and u have 2 6*s?
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    how did you get 6* shards from the calendar thats only for cavalier players
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    LOL! I got uncollected with a 4/40 og hulk. And your complaining with your 6* Colossus & 5* corvus. You should probably quit the game
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

how did you get 6* shards from the calendar thats only for cavalier players

Some of the holiday calendars and the big 3/4 month long calendar gave away 6* shards.