**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4CC Catalyst Clash Cutoff?

Last I heard, it was somewhere around 11 million. Anyone know what the T4CC is going for now days?

Comments

• Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    That arena is tuff to win at, no clue on the cutoff. I do wish they would change that last milestone reward to at least be some t4c shards as the ascendant crystals give ISO most of the time.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I got it long time ago by 7mil but I think now is 11mil
    9a1dwktezqyf.png
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Ive heard scores have gone down. Top players are sitting on so many t4c they dont even open the crystals.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Crashing the thread a little bit it's kind of on topic.
    What's the score for the 4* crystal in CC arena?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    The_One wrote: »

I'd say it could be 4-5 Mil, but stats are not as predictable with that one.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have so many t4cc i am unable to open AQ crystals.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    That arena is pointless. The t4cc should be a 10 million milestone.
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    I'll have to go for this next round. Today am at 3M just casually playing. Spending units on health recharges 11M doesn't seem out of reach.
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Bump

anyone would like to share ?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    That arena is pointless. The t4cc should be a 10 million milestone.

Why 10 million? Someone just posted a pic with getting it for 7mil lol
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Invisible wrote: »
    Bump

Look up you will see someone's come 23rd with 7mil
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★

Top 5 for CC AND getting 4* crystal is 14 mil or so. I ranked 3rd with 14.1 mil @GroundedWisdom

Class cat top 25 is around 12 mil +
    As rosters grow so do the scores
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Invisible wrote: »
    Bump

Look up you will see someone's come 23rd with 7mil

Thank you so much for sharing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »

Top 5 for CC AND getting 4* crystal is 14 mil or so. I ranked 3rd with 14.1 mil @GroundedWisdom

Class cat top 25 is around 12 mil +
    As rosters grow so do the scores

Ah. It's been a while since I've kept on top of that one. Thanks.
  • Options
    Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    I did it back in the day when gambit was featured and got rank 22 or so for 6.3m.
  • Options
    Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    Long time ago though and as someone above said rosters grow, so do the scores
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I've ran it 4x just to 1.5m and pulled 2 t4c and one alpha. Got iso the other time. It's just RNG unless you want to grind like crazy.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Cutoffs might be quite erratic and very unpredictable unless you try it yourself a couple of times. I am sure there are many who have attempted the T4cc arena, and unless they were in the top 100 (even though only half of that number actually gives rewards), they would have been demoralised enough to not try it again, at least for a short time.

Not to mention that top tier players have mentioned they are overflowing with T4cc and barely scraping in T4B, so it is likely they aren't even going to grind an insane score just to get something they have in excess.

If I were to give a guess though, 15m MIGHT be quite safe. Don't count on me on that one though, it has always been my estimate of the cutoff. Like what others have shown, sometimes all the top players try it, and sometimes you are lucky and hardly anyone got a super high score. So maybe you can get a T4cc with 8m, but the next T4cc needs 12m. You never know.
  • Options
    jetsetter89jetsetter89 Posts: 20
    edited September 2017
    The Cut-off for this arena varies, it depends what the feature/basic is running simultaneously. At end of April this year I ranked 36th with 9mil, the previous week I ranked 13th with 10mil. It was as low as 8.5mil at the start of 2017.
    Since missing out with 9mil I gave up on this arena because Season 4 AQ rewards are good enough and i'd rather spend the time grinding milestones in other arenas.
    The cut-off for this arena has probably increased again. If you want to know what the current cutoff is just keep grinding and see where you place.
  • Options
    kyfvkquor368.jpg
  • Options
    oxx34tdfdetw.jpg
  • Options
    still 10 000 000 for top 50?