**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MVP awards for AQ and AW

I think MVP'S should get some ridiculous compensation in the form of rewards due to how much we carry our alliance. I think it would help motivate those that don't carry their weight in the alliance want to earn the special rewards after a war or alliance quest. I think it's very unfair that we grind and win just for the bottom teammates to get the same rewards just for joining and not contributing. What say you Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    KillaKongKillaKong Posts: 4
    I'm thinking Kabam issue it like how alliance & solo achievements are separate. There should be something in place to reward those that continually make it happen!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    KillaKong said:

I think MVP'S should get some ridiculous compensation in the form of rewards due to how much we carry our alliance. I think it would help motivate those that don't carry their weight in the alliance want to earn the special rewards after a war or alliance quest. I think it's very unfair that we grind and win just for the bottom teammates to get the same rewards just for joining and not contributing. What say you Kabam?

So you think that because you got MVP for AW, youre the soul reason why you win? What path do you take in AW? @KillaKong
  • Options
    No I don't. It could be the luck of the draw. However, consistently having the most kills or percentage would constitute mvp. If I only get 3 kills and someone else gets 12, how hard did I try? How hard did they try? What path was chosen? Everyone has to contribute. When you don't but still get the same rewards its unfair. What do you think about that?
  • Options
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    AW is a BG effort. You may run the MVP lane because in case you didnt know, theres only 3 lanes that will get you MVP but they aren't always the hardest. You could also just be greedy and kill everything before someone else gets a chance. Path 7 and 9 are both far more difficult in my opinion but MVP will never be rewarded for those lanes. 7 is all hidden so you can't prepare and 9 has reverse controls which is always difficult.

You could still get MVP and 6 times on your path and cost your alliance the war. Point is MVP doesn't mean you're the best in the alliance, just means you had more mini boss kills. MVP is not a benchmark most alliances look at since its just a meaninglessness award. I'd rather my BG pull together with the other 2 bgs for a win than worry about people fighting for who gets to try for extra MVP rewards. That just tears alliances apart vs pulling them together. In fact, I wish they'd scrap MVP totally.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Yeah a lot of the time I get 9 kills and it’s still the guy that does path 1 that gets the MVP title with 7 kills while his path is easy asf
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    I feel like the defenders you use almost have more impact than how much of the map you clear. On my alt, I have pretty crappy defenders, last war I cleared 10 defenders, more than all but 1 other person and still ranked 7 in my bg because of my defenders.
    As long as defenders count toward the MVP, I don’t think many people would support MVP getting extra rewards. Someone might be benching their better defenders for diversity, causing them to lose out on mvp.
  • Options
    ShadowdemonShadowdemon Posts: 31
    Your mvp because you led the alliance asking for more reward is not leading
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★

AW is a BG effort. You may run the MVP lane because in case you didnt know, theres only 3 lanes that will get you MVP but they aren't always the hardest. You could also just be greedy and kill everything before someone else gets a chance. Path 7 and 9 are both far more difficult in my opinion but MVP will never be rewarded for those lanes. 7 is all hidden so you can't prepare and 9 has reverse controls which is always difficult.

You could still get MVP and 6 times on your path and cost your alliance the war. Point is MVP doesn't mean you're the best in the alliance, just means you had more mini boss kills. MVP is not a benchmark most alliances look at since its just a meaninglessness award. I'd rather my BG pull together with the other 2 bgs for a win than worry about people fighting for who gets to try for extra MVP rewards. That just tears alliances apart vs pulling them together. In fact, I wish they'd scrap MVP totally.

What are the MPV lanes? I assumed its based on strength of your defence plus what you kill.