**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If next month's event requires only 2 stars, why do we have to be Uncollected for T4 Red Rooms/Rifts

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I don't get it. If we're only using 2 stars, why do we need to make the money-grab move to go Uncollected if everyone is going to be using the same rarity of champions. I feel like this is just a money grab by Kabam as they are trying to get as many people as possible Uncollected without any real reason other than a cash grab because everyone is going to be using 2 star champions anyway. Why not open it up to all players and test their skill level in T4 Red Rooms/Rifts?

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

How is it a money grab? You don't need to spend to get uncollected.

What? Most people have to spend tons of units to become uncollected. The fact that non-Uncollected people can't do T4 Red Rooms/Rifts even though EVERYONE is using the rarity of champions is absurd. Now, I would understand if T4 Red Rooms/Rifts were open to only Uncollected users IF any champs could be used, but since only 2 stars are being used, I don't get the point of restricting it.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

What? Most people have to spend tons of units to become uncollected. The fact that non-Uncollected people can't do T4 Red Rooms/Rifts even though EVERYONE is using the rarity of champions is absurd. Now, I would understand if T4 Red Rooms/Rifts were open to only Uncollected users IF any champs could be used, but since only 2 stars are being used, I don't get the point of restricting it.
    So what you're saying is... you should get a reward for not doing content? That's not how this game works at all. People spend lots of units because their initial play of the collector is much harder than their second or third. In fact, it took me 2 team revives and few single revives with 4/40s on my initial. Stop complaining, and actually play the game. You're not entitled to anything until you've actually played the game how it was meant to be played.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★

Okay so what you’re saying is if someone starts a new account during the event they should be able to get all the high tier rewards immediately from the red rift zones? That doesn’t make sense which is why there’s a progression lock

Nobody should have access to the highest tier rewards within a week or 2 of starting a new account. Not to say it can't be done, but thats not how the game operates.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    phil56201 said:

Okay so what you’re saying is if someone starts a new account during the event they should be able to get all the high tier rewards immediately from the red rift zones? That doesn’t make sense which is why there’s a progression lock

Nobody should have access to the highest tier rewards within a week or 2 of starting a new account. Not to say it can't be done, but thats not how the game operates.
    That’s what I’m saying lol
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★

phil56201 said:

That’s what I’m saying lol
    Right. My bad. Misread your post and thought I was replying to the OP. My unmedicated ADHD has reared it's ugly head lol
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Actually for most 200-300 units isn’t a lot of units spent for uncollected especially with the right roster and mastery’s
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Progression is not based on champs but on clearing content. As such a noob can have only 1 and 2 star champs, but should they be able to compete for the highest rewards too? Probably the point is to give people the opportunity to display their skill with a low level roster in more difficult content, but you need to prove you can handle difficult content first
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It would completely screw the balance if someone who’s just done act 2 was getting 5 stars in the t4 rifts
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I didn't spend any units and I am not that great at fighting
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I don't get it. If we're only using 2 stars, why do we need to make the money-grab move to go Uncollected if everyone is going to be using the same rarity of champions. I feel like this is just a money grab by Kabam as they are trying to get as many people as possible Uncollected without any real reason other than a cash grab because everyone is going to be using 2 star champions anyway. Why not open it up to all players and test their skill level in T4 Red Rooms/Rifts?

You know another way you could show kabam your skills

GET

UNCOLLECTED
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    So I'm on the collector quest with like 325 units and no revives. So if the rewards are better when I'm uncollected should I push for uncollected now or stay where I am and horde up dem revives but not get the rewards that come with being uncollected?
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    The other aspect being missed by the OP is the fact that those of us who are at endgame, never use our lower level champs, so this is a way to make them relevant by kabam, which usually turns out very well received.
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    You can take any rarity of character into rifts, the quests that get you intel that accessed the rifts are 2-star accessible only. Uncollected is for the epic difficulty of the key card quest
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

After reading all of your comments, I can accept that I was mistaken. I'm sorry, you all are right, it would break the balance of the game if it was available to everyone. Now I will focus all of my resources to become Uncollected.

I posted a full breakdown on your UC post. Hope it helps you out.