**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make a new type of quests that is based on skill

I know it is a really long shot for that to happen but still here it goes!!!

So what about making a quest that we start with the champs that kabam provides , I don't meen the gates that require a certain champ but simply I will start with a 4* 4500pi gwenpool for example , even if I don't have her , so all will start going through quest using that certain champ (or certain team to be exact) and I honestly believe that this will have plenty of benefits

1. We get to play with the diffrent and rare champs for a certain quest and see how good they are , that will make me see what am I hoping to get from the special crystal I am buying or it can encourage me to grind harder in arena !!

2. Help the players who got skill to advance in the game

3. It will be really enjoyable to play with really strong champs (against relatively strong opponents ) so we can see what is it like to play with R4 5* or maybe a 6*!! , that will excite us more to have these champs or try to obtain them as fast as possibe

4. If you want to make an update on mastries you can make us test how good is that new mastery and its diffrent levels , maybe if I saw how good is it to play with maxed unfazed for example I will go through the trouble to max it out !!!

I know it will probably won't happen but still hope you guys can do it!!

Thanks in advance

Comments