**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally 100% ALL variants...what's your biggest accomplishment in game so far?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Completed act 6 on both my accounts. Have 100% v2, v3, and v4 on my first account and 100% LOL on my second

That’s amazing! If you need some tips & tricks on v1 I’ll be putting out a video on it sometime early next week if you want to check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    My biggest accomplishment was pulling a 5* Ægon from my first 5* crystal.
  • Options
    SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47
    Congrats! I just completed Act 5. I didn't use a lot of resources until that final Ultron. That was painful, but made it. Now I'll chill and let my hands recoup before I give 6.1 a try
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Congrats. My biggest achievement was 100% V3 and V4. I am preparing for V2 100% now
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    Krzysalt said:

LostCrest said:

My greatest achievement would be one shot ultron boss First time(5.4) or Variant 2 completion with few revives.

Nice! How far until you 100% act 5? I’m working on act 6 right now.
    I’m almost done with 5.24(one quest left). I decided to try variant 3 bc I have a r5 4* sentinel, and thing works kinda. But that’s awesome that you’ve made it to Act 6. I tried 6.1 but my 5* roster is quite small.
  • Options
    Moudou said:

Congrats. My biggest achievement was 100% V3 and V4. I am preparing for V2 100% now

Nice! How are you preparing for that variant?,
  • Options
    LostCrest said:

Krzysalt said:

LostCrest said:

My greatest achievement would be one shot ultron boss First time(5.4) or Variant 2 completion with few revives.

I’m almost done with 5.24(one quest left). I decided to try variant 3 bc I have a r5 4* sentinel, and thing works kinda. But that’s awesome that you’ve made it to Act 6. I tried 6.1 but my 5* roster is quite small.
    LostCrest said:

Krzysalt said:

LostCrest said:

So I created a new account & will be updating my progression on my YouTube account with tips & tricks if you’d like to follow along & get some help along the way. This is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
  • Options

So far mine is doing 3 paths in labyrinth in one sitting 🤮

Ouch! That sounds painful! Who’d you do it with?
  • Options

Krzysalt said:

So far mine is doing 3 paths in labyrinth in one sitting 🤮

Ouch! That sounds painful! Who’d you do it with?
    I had different teams for each path but She-Hulk was always on my team. She does amazing damage really fast.
    I just recently duped her. She any good for act 6 besides the champion?