**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Terrible conversion for Quest Crystals...

I understand there’s up to supposedly 1K units in there, but this trade up crystal is just straight up bait. 500 Quest Crystals for TEN Tier 5 ISOs. That’s 2 Tier 5 ISO per 100 Quest crystal.

Why couldn’t it at least be somewhat of a guaranteed value like, if you get the ISOs it’s at least 10 for example upward to maybe 20, but the jackpots still being the unit’s which I assume have an incredibly low drop rate. It’s probably just better off saving your Quest Crystals...

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I got really screwed, same thing happened last time so i had hoped they changed them a bit for that to not happen but was actually a worse result then last time.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Camby01 said:

500 qc at worst yields 37.5k iso for tier 1, zero chance you can open up 500 and not get tier 2 or better occasionally.
    I converted 500 and got the same 10 tier 5 iso (30k). 20% conversion fee seems excessive, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

How the hell do they agree with you on the same exact thing I said, but disagree with me.
  • Options
    Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    Honestly who cares, why are you worried about getting a few thousand less iso than if you open them normally. Odds are the same, just like uc arena crystals. Im happy that i can clear out all my quest crystals this way