**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I defeat Magneto in Act 4 Chapter 2.6? I am stumped

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I am trying to explore Act 4 but I hit a block and I have no idea what to do . Usually I can just grind down enemies even if I have to use a few revives but the regeneration here is so insane that nothing works. I thought that maybe if I use the second attack of my Guiltone that would work since it’s supposed to reverse healing but Magneto didn’t even feel it’s pleas someone help me

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    First of all don’t use #metal Champs
    2) heal block or nullify champ
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    What champs do you have? You’ll definitely need a heal block. Unless you have somebody who can hit harder
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I tried with Guiltoine. Her second attack is exactly about reversing regeneration but for some reason it doesn’t work.
    These are the rest of my champs

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Cap iw with tech champ, parry to apply petrifies and reverse the regen.

Sentinel, build up analysis charges and spam sp1s for heal block.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    You’re Corvus should be able to blast through the regen, and if not, if you have the despair mastery, just take in cap iw
    Sentinel can inflict heal block with his sp1 for 6 seconds. Punch into blocks and build up his analysis charges to 100%. Then you should overpower him
    Mattyy said:

Cap iw with tech champ, parry to apply petrifies and reverse the regen.

Sentinel, build up analysis charges and spam sp1s for heal block.

Thank you very much. My Cap is an alliance quest now but I will try when it ends :)

Or sunspot, Corvus, and capiw should be able to put out higher damage than he can heal right away. Corvus get 3 or 4 charges before you get there and build to an sp2 and finish him. Or torch you can activate nova flame and go melt him.

Or sunspot, Corvus, and capiw should be able to put out higher damage than he can heal right away. Corvus get 3 or 4 charges before you get there and build to an sp2 and finish him. Or torch you can activate nova flame and go melt him.

Tried Suntspot . I couldn’t do enough damage with him . Corvus is my favorite but I don’t think he has enough charges to finish him off before he recovers and thank you for the Torch idea. I will try ir

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Torch looks like your best option, easy heal reversal
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    You could use your 3* Claire.
    Super poison, then sp2 for buff immune
    So a team with Cap, a Human Torch and Sentinel will be my best shot ?
    edited April 2020
    But i agree that torch is best answer.
    Mags deal energy damage so you should be able to keep your temp high and just keep applying those incinerates
    JessieS said:

So a team with Cap, a Human Torch and Sentinel will be my best shot ?

Nah torch alone can handle it with ease
    Just defeated him with my Sentinel! Thank you guys so much for the help :)
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Okaythen said:

Read his abilities
    Metal champs suffer AAR
    Use wasp get a real high combo launch an sp2 and wait for them to convert to petrify

Use cap IW and a tech champ on the team to apply petrify on well timed blocked SS too since it increases the petrify duration based on sig
    HT can heal reversal

How do you even have that roster and havnt beat that magneto not learned to read abilities?

I find it ironic that your telling OP he should learn to read abilities then suggest that he should use Wasp against Magneto considering that she's metal 🤔
    There are 5 power stings that are applied
    And only one needs to convert to petrify
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Lol he has a torch right there. Use the preflight ability on torch and get the heal reversal going. Do MLM combos and work work some heavies in. Also make sure to block most of his combo at the start to build up smoulders on yourself since Mags deals energy damage.
  • Isn’t that Magneto node the one with Random Chaos at beginning of match ??
    Just keep refighting until a fight when he gets a HealBlock put on him.
    (or did that get removed when they also nerfed the super-Juggs in another Act-4 quest ?)
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    Lol....You have three options

1). Activate the Pre fight ability of Human torch and fight the Magneto aggressively , don't be defensive ,it will reverse the heal and start degen .

2). Go with the sentinel and complete 100 analysis charges and then spam back to back sp1 which cause heal block .....easy fight easy life.

3). I don't know if it's gonna work or not but You can use Ghost Rider's Sp1 to activate fate seal ...may be it can remove Regeneration permanently......

Peace out bro
    ✌️✌️✌️
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    If u are confident enough to one shot him, restart the game again & again till he gets a heal block through the node. It's act 4 so wont cost u any hp. Keep on restarting till u see that heal block.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Human Torch with flame on is the super easy option.
  • (Quote... Random Chaos at beginning of match.
    Just keep refighting until a fight when he gets a HealBlock put on him.)

Think it got removed

Nope, still there, purple global effects for every node in the entire quest (it’s not an orange node-specific just for Magneto), so probably that's why you thought it was removed.
    Although technically it's the Gambler's Fate. Random effect on each side at start of fight. One of the possibilities is Heal Block.

(Quote... restart the game again & again till he gets a heal block through the node. It's act 4 so wont cost u any hp. Keep on restarting till u see that heal block.)

Not good advice at all that’s just a waste of energy...

Don’t have to restart the entire quest again, just that fight it you force close.

• im stuck on him rn hes the last quest i need to do to have 100 percent completion on act 4