**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Moar loyalty!

I imagine 80%(generously) are going to ask wtf? But for people like me, who do map 6+(the other 20%,just guessing) would not mind more loyalty.
Maps 6 and (I assume) 7 do not give us loyalty. So we are expected to get it on our own. Sure, the help button helps, but you max out at 1k a day, and it takes at least 15k a week. You get some loyalty from other sources, but where can we get this 15k+ a week? Not to mention, use the loyalty store as well??
I'm proposing raising the 1000 cap with Help for your alliance, to 2000. Map 5 and under, what do they care? Whatever, more loyalty. Map 6 and above, your dedicated members, the ones who want to try and are devoted to the game, why not reward them a little more resources to help them progress?

If I missed a way to grind Loyalty Tokens, please let me know. I don't mind putting in the effort, but Ihave to know where to look. And I max out my loyalty through alliance help with 150+ requests daily.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There do need to be more ways to get it, for map 7 it’s pretty much impossible to acquire the loyalty to pay weekly donations so we have to rely on having donations covered by those who have a big loyalty stash built up, and it also means we basically can’t buy anything with loyalty