**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Increase for T5BC Inventory [Fixed]

StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I pay for the sigil, and nothing changed with the temporary sigil update, which was expected. After the inventory update my t4cc and t2a inventory increased. Nothing changed to my t5bc after the update and increase to inventory. My t5bc are at the same capacity before and after, max 8.

You can see in the image that cosmics are 8/20 which shows the inventory increase but t5bc are still 3/8. Shouldn’t they have updated to a max of 10?

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Restart the game. The inventory did increase for me, with extra bc of Sigil.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yeah, I got no increase in t5b either. It's this intended? Because I'm always topped out.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Restart the game. The inventory did increase for me, with extra bc of Sigil.

Not with the tier5b
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I didn’t get any of the increases
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Yesterday's announcement clearly states T5Bs would remain at 8 in inventory.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

It was 6 and was increasing to 8, with the sigil it should be up to 10
    My inventory has been 8 T5Bs for as long as I can remember. If it is increasing to 10 that's great... as I have T5B in overflow.
    I don't mind being incorrect. But I definitely don't see the increase to 10 mentioned in Kabam's announcement. 🙈
    The more the merrier, I say.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★

It also says T2A at 16 but with the Sigil I'm at 20 🤷‍♂️
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    ChriissR said:

It also says T2A at 16 but with the Sigil I'm at 20 🤷‍♂️
    You get a 25% boost with the sigil.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I have a similar issue, not showing an increase in T2A or T5B. Which kinda stinks with T2A in overflow
    16wegnerk said:

I have a similar issue, not showing an increase in T2A or T5B. Which kinda stinks with T2A in overflow

Have you downloaded the update?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I don't have the upgrade to T4CC or T2A, both are at 15 with the yellow numbers I assume marks the temporary increase from the free sigil but should be at 16 for level 60. Also the T5B are at 8 but the number is yellow also which I don't think indicates it as a permanent change.
    Crine60 said:

I don't have the upgrade to T4CC or T2A, both are at 15 with the yellow numbers I assume marks the temporary increase from the free sigil but should be at 16 for level 60. Also the T5B are at 8 but the number is yellow also which I don't think indicates it as a permanent change.

Update the game
    Gamer said:

Crine60 said:

Update the game
    I updated and the T4CC and T2A are now at 20 with sigil but the T5B are still at 8 in yellow indicating they are increased by sigil not a permanent increase.
    Crine60 said:

Gamer said:

Crine60 said:

Update the game
    I updated and the T4CC and T2A are now at 20 with sigil but the T5B are still at 8 in yellow indicating they are increased by sigil not a permanent increase.
    Yes ikow that’s I’m Hav that isuse to
    Crine60 said:

Gamer said:

Crine60 said:

Update the game
    Take a look earlier in this thread. The moderator has noticed the same thing and is looking into it.
  • StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53

Hmm, same here. Looking into it!

Thanks Kabam Miike!

• crunactioncrunaction Posts: 39
    I hav 1 t5b expiring with no one to use it on yrt i’m cant risk it expiring and hope that i can get it back from support. I’m therefore forced to use it on someone so as not to waste it. this is unfair.

I hav 1 t5b expiring with no one to use it on yrt i’m cant risk it expiring and hope that i can get it back from support. I’m therefore forced to use it on someone so as not to waste it. this is unfair.

My advice to u rank somone don’t use ios then aks surporet to revser it and u shuld Hav 30 day’s more one it. Not sure if it wil works

Are you going to fix this before the free sigil ends?
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Crine60 said:

Are you going to fix this before the free sigil ends?
    @Kabam Miike
    Any update on this. Should the limit be 10 if you have the Sigil?
    @Kabam Miike any update? The free sigil period expired and I’m still at 8 T5BC with the sigil.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Has there still not been an update on this?
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Assuming we are well within in our rights to ask for a $ refund on sigil. As we are not getting what is advertised. Should we contact support for a $ refund at this point?
    @Kabam Miike Is there a date out there when this might get fixed?
  • crunactioncrunaction Posts: 39
    what's the update? surely you dont need such a long time to check and get back to us?
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    @Kabam Miike any answer or update in this? My decision on whether to repurchase sigil depends on what’s going to happen with this, guessing others in same boat. Just need to know if sigil meant to continue to increase t5b capacity or if that has been intentionally changed (without communication)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike any answer or update in this? My decision on whether to repurchase sigil depends on what’s going to happen with this, guessing others in same boat. Just need to know if sigil meant to continue to increase t5b capacity or if that has been intentionally changed (without communication)

I've had at least one person tell me they let their sigil expire before repurchasing, and they got the increased inventory after renewing. I haven't had the chance to let mine lapse personally so can't speak from personal experience yet
  • I checked with the rest of the team and they are still investigating this issue. We'll share updates as more information becomes available to share.