**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy International Superhero Day!!

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
I just wanted to ask everyone who their favorite Marvel superhero is, and if they are in MCoC do you like playing as them. Personally my favorite Marvel superhero would have to be Fire Star. As a kid I remember watching the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends cartoon and seeing Fire Star flying around with Spidey and Iceman was SOOO COOL! I know she isn't in MCoC but I'm really hoping that she eventually gets added with a tie-in as Ice-Man and Spidey are both in the game.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Spidey’s always been my favorite (as “basic” as it is lol). I was at first a little sad that there weren’t any good spider men in the game, and then Sparky was released and I ended up getting him like 8 months later. Love playing him almost as much as I love his comics lol.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Batman
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Lord Twigo from the 7 Deadly sins
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Spider-Man is my all time favourite. Gwenpool also gets an honourable mention
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I’m on the good old dr doom hype train
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man is my favorite. I also love playing him in game. It's a win-win both ways.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I love Iron Man. I was 5 years old when I saw Iron Man in the movie theater and if it wasn't for that movie i may not be into Marvel or comics in general. Pretty disappointed he's trash in the game but then his IW suit came out and now i have him as a 5*. I also love Ghost Rider and Silver Surfer who i also love playing in this game but Iron Man has always and will always be my favorite superhero
    TP33 said:

SUPERHERO not SUPERVILLAN
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

I just wanted to ask everyone who their favorite Marvel superhero is, and if they are in MCoC do you like playing as them. Personally my favorite Marvel superhero would have to be Fire Star. As a kid I remember watching the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends cartoon and seeing Fire Star flying around with Spidey and Iceman was SOOO COOL! I know she isn't in MCoC but I'm really hoping that she eventually gets added with a tie-in as Ice-Man and Spidey are both in the game.

Hero: Spider-man, he is in the game.
    Villain: Sandman, he should be in the game.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    was not an avid comic reader but the movies sure pulled me into the fandom...
    since the first iron man movie and the subsequent marvel universe that got created always loved captain america especially after winter soldier movie (my favorite standalone superhero movie of the MCU)...thats why was very dissapointed with the disservice Kabam did to my favorite charater but then they redemed themselves with CAPIW ....he is always in my starting 5 and what a character design and utilities...just too good.

TP33 said:

Stan Lee has actually said Doctor Doom isn't a villain

TP33 said:

the reason Mr. Lee gave was that doom just wanted to rule the world. That in itself is not villainous, but the methods he uses to try and achieve this goal are villainous
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50

TP33 said:

says the guy whose response to the same question was "batman"...

TP33 said:

the reason Mr. Lee gave was that doom just wanted to rule the world. That in itself is not villainous, but the methods he uses to try and achieve this goal are villainous
    yes he said he should try another way to rule it but he does say painting him as a villain is unfair and he did want to change that but sadly he can't

TP33 said:

says the guy whose response to the same question was "batman"...
    well that was a joke lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Jean Grey. Still. All these years later.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Probably Wasp, I loved her personality in Earth’s Mightiest Heroes
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    The mighty thor,and yes he was my favorite before he was cool.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

Probably Wasp, I loved her personality in Earth’s Mightiest Heroes

That TV show was my childhood! At least I hope you're talking about the tv show
  • StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 33
    I mean I grew up with Spidey especially in the Spectacular SpiderMan series
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    I dunno man seems kinda weird but monkey joe lol
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Stealth spidey