**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account banned for 1 week. No response from Kabam as to why......

I've sent Kabam several emails asking why I was banned this past Saturday. To this day, no reply from them. Not understanding this at all. I just want an explanation is all. If I don't know what I did wrong, then I feel I'm more apt to do it again, not intentionally. Is there a reason why Kabam isn't replying to my tickets?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cheating probably
    Or acc sharing
    No one can help you here
  • Sand_Devil13Sand_Devil13 Posts: 47
    There was no cheating on my part, I can tell you that. What exactly consists of "acc sharing"? Cause my roommate and I use several devices to log onto the game here at home.
    I've been playing this game for well over 4 years now. This is the first time I've ever been banned, so I don't know what I did wrong without Kabam replying to my tickets asking why. I can pretty much guarantee you there was no cheating as I haven't changed anything I'm doing on the game since I started. If I was "cheating" in any way, I think Kabam would've caught me sooner than this.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Ohhh so you want to do it “accidentally”
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Dear OP,
    You were banned because you cheated.
    Sincerely,
    Kabam
    because that makes a whole lot of sense. C'mon guys....
    I guess the Trolls are everywhere....
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    These threads aren't allowed here.

If you want to discuss these type of issues, then contact support for it.
    Even if you did that already, theres no excuse to post this
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I guess the Trolls are everywhere....

Seen this so many times people just don't believe them anymore
    and like I said, it would be nice if Support would respond to my emails. Not like this was my first choice bro, but I would like a response, that's all.

And what do you mean these threads aren't allowed here??? This IS General Discussion, correct?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Meanwhile, paid mercs do legends runs for whales with no consequences...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It says in the big thread that says READ FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING that you aren’t allowed to discuss any action taken on in game accounts.

The TOS you agreed to also said kabam has the full ability to ban your account no questions asked.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Well as already stated in other posts

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm always surprised by the forum reaction that bans always are proof of cheating. We have at least one example of bans that were wrong (Quake) and many examples of Kabam screw ups lol. This thread will be closed regardless as the forums are not the place to discuss such things. No one knows where the place is, and support won't help, but whatever.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

and like I said, it would be nice if Support would respond to my emails. Not like this was my first choice bro, but I would like a response, that's all.

And what do you mean these threads aren't allowed here??? This IS General Discussion, correct?

Discussing actions taken on individual accounts is against the forum rules. Similar threads are always closed.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm surprised this is not closed yet
  • Hey Sand_Devil13,

I can't believe that I was quoted in this thread…. sort of…. :p

The forums are a place for community discussion. However, the forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

This discussion has been closed.