**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will there be a drastic change in 6* shards soon?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
I feel really stuck in progression. My 5*s are stacked but the future is 6*s and it feels like I have nothing to work towards. Will there be more access to 6*s in the near future?

24 6*s opened. 10 duped. Hey not one worthy of R2 is Void and he needs a high Sig for end game content. Otherwise I’d just R5 my maxed 5*. Have a worse 6* roster? I’d love to see it lol.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    If I were you I’d save my shards and if by access you mean more 6* champs here:

• WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    _ASDF_ said:

I feel really stuck in progression. My 5*s are stacked but the future is 6*s and it feels like I have nothing to work towards. Will there be more access to 6*s in the near future?

24 6*s opened. 10 duped. Hey not one worthy of R2 is Void and he needs a high Sig for end game content. Otherwise I’d just R5 my maxed 5*. Have a worse 6* roster? I’d love to see it lol.

Agree, all content 100%, no real good 6 stars to rank, two dozen 5/65, and 6 shards come in toooooooooo slowly. At this point we need a Cavalier difficultly with access to a higher volume of 6 star shards, and hopefully a new side quest difficultly as well.

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I have a worse 6 star roster and void is sick doesn’t necessarily need high signature cuz he’s still a god.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I would R2 that Void and be extremely happy with that. The larger the 6* pool gets the longer it will take to build a 6* roster without spending mad cash on Cavs.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★

If I were you I’d save my shards and if by access you mean more 6* champs here:

Whats the point of saving if the pools will just keep being diluted with more trash