**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EVERY THING SHOULD BE GIFTED

Someone can gift you his own champions , catalysts and many more

Comments

• Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    no way that would destroy the progression curve if you could gift 5 and 6 star champions to a newly created challenger or proven account
  • Options
    ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    edited April 2020

It would destroy the balance of the game and what would be the point. Noobs getting free 5*s and 6*s would be utterly pointless,

To be fair this game hasnt been balanced since 12.0 . That said, i dont agree with gifting champs, maybe catalysts behind some sort of unit pay wall could be more acceptable tho
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Short answer: No
    Long Answer: Hell No
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    No way in hell
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I rather spend money on the game to avoid this
  • Options
    Mushtaq said:

Someone can gift you his own champions , catalysts and many more

Yeah. That's a no lol... otherwise there wouldn't be a point to arena grinding and that would throw the progression curve out of wack
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No not this bs again
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

It would destroy the balance of the game and what would be the point. Noobs getting free 5*s and 6*s would be utterly pointless,

To be fair this game hasnt been balanced since 12.0 . That said, i dont agree with gifting champs, maybe catalysts behind some sort of unit pay wall could be more acceptable tho
    People may not have liked 12.0 but it made the game more balanced
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    @TC

• Options
    StudentOfGrootStudentOfGroot Posts: 36
    Sure, please take all of my hard earned items, Crystals, and my roster
  • Options
    noldnold Posts: 30
    The cash flow hit for Kabam would be catastrophic. Whales would stop spending on crystals, and just buy their champs from eBay.... This is never going to happen.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    hahahahhahahahahahahahha no you would be laughed out if you asked kabam to do this horrible idea