**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another rank up decision

EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all

Apologies for another who should I rank up discussion, but I’m a bit stuck on who to rank up next. I have some very solid 5* choices at r4 and a few 6* who I could potentially r2. Obviously resources are the main hold up.

I’ve completed v2-4
First run of 6.2

Never attempted LoL - not sure I have the skill or patience.

Any advice would be welcome

Comments

• EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
    Lol cheers, mostly spent too much. Bad life decisions
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Aegon doom and sunspot are solid choices
    Cheers for the advice, I think the problem is they are all good choices. So any choice is going to be good and will benefit.

Aegon is not very high sig at present, 68 I think
  • raf135raf135 Posts: 33
    I would go for Doom personally. He is my favourite champion, he help me a lot. I got six max rank 5* (Doom, Aegon, Void, Hyperion, Warlock and CMM) plus one r2 6* (Domino). So my max champions pretty much your options. Them all great and got a lot of usage but Doom - oh men this guy a beast.
  • You don’t seem to have a high level cosmic champ. Cmm absolutely melts at r5, especially with nick fury synergy. Might be tempted to go with her, though aegon might be the character that helps the most in lol or abyss.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    As you said, all good choices. Recently took Doom to r5 and seeing the difference I had hoped for.

Good luck!
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268

Doom, cmm, human torch, ægon, starky and quake. All solid god and beyond tiers. There will be arguments for most of these champs. Sunspot if your banging for the prestige and insane dmg. Most of these champs will help out in 6.3.

I agree with this, all pretty insane choices. I would say just test them all out in 6.3 a little but and see who you like most and who is most useful to r5 at the moment. Personally, I would go Aegon first, then quake, and then doom, but it's up to you.
    Cheers guys have ended up r5 doom, and he is fun to play. Probably go Aegon next time
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Seatin..... Is that you?
    Qfury said:

Seatin..... Is that you?
    No but I am English, and also fairly ginger
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Just put any of those great choices in a random name generator and rank them up. Honestly can’t go wrong with that roster