**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Evades seem off or ai is lunging forward more than ever

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike from what i’ve seen on here and in our ally its android and ios and alot are getting this issue, do no testers play much to see these issues, i’ve sent many videos in about bugs and glitches and just get another report form then hear nothing back. And then nothing gets fixed anyway lol.
    Its a business and i understand its out to make lots of money but shouldn’t testers and updaters earn their money and figure this stuff out when testing? Sure all these lunging and evade issues and even the doom bot major pause when lunging should have been long picked up by now.
    We all love the game but wow its frustrating that every update or emergency maintanance always brings on bigger and better bugs and glitches. And instead of being tested its handed out to paying customers to figure out its broken and if they wish to proceed to pay more money before fixes come out

I'm not siding with kabam. These issues are very frustrating and it always seems to happen during important fights, but the community also needs to understand that Kabam I'm sure is short staffed right now with everything going on in the world around us. As players, we will always want more testing no matter how much the company does. I'm just thankful we still are getting new content during these stressful times. It would have sucked if they put all updates on hold until things returned to normal. If that means I have to deal with a handful of more bugs while they are short-staffed so be it. Hopefully, things will get fixed soon and everything around the world can return to it's a form of normality
  • Options
    the worst part of the AI is the quick jab, starting a combo with a light into a medium. Very hard to tell and safest method for it is eating block damage.
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Recently, i have witnessed the issue of AI lunging forward while dexing back the specials attack and got wrecked so often. I believe it happens while dodging specials of certain champs like ANNIHILUS, Punisher, etc.
    I do have video to prove the aforementioned statement.
    Here’s the link to the video

https://youtu.be/-UmMsndkJ-s
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @Neotwism they work on computers they could prob all work remotely on servers fixing the game. There would be no difference to normal other than people are on game more so kabam be earning more $ due to isolation. Instead having mass amounts content released and more events and offers maybe it could better checked/tested then release updates. Happy gamers= pockets of kabam being fuller
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Warlock gets clipped by black Panther (cw)s sp1 when I dodge the first hit.
  • Options
    SatomiSatomi Posts: 87

The more I pay attention the more it seems like the animations are somewhat out of sync with opponent actions, like animations are just slightly delayed compared to what AI is doing. Noticed on Winter Soldier fight in Barons war by accidently starting dash back earlier than normal on his sp1 and started getting dexterity clears from it. Before the last shot was clipping me half the time. Another one I was noticing issue on was red cyclops in EQ. Kept trying to dash back on his sp1 and my champ would be going back avoiding and then just seems like they pause halfway and starting getting hit by beam. Same happened against captain Marvel movie and her sp1.

Exactly! This!! Noticed the exact same thing in that quest. I went in, got wrecked on him spamming me with sp1, exited the game and when I went back in, i accidentally dashed back prematurely and it counted as a dex. Wth?? With most specials too, like it sometimes registers as a dex then the other hits of the special, I get hit. Thought I was going nuts
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @Scopeotoe987 i had same with my warlock but mine was vs rocket racoon ive never been clipped but was like a side step not a dash back and got smoke by special 1.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Got clipped by heavies after dexing them several times this week, also had block fail in war when I was holding block,
  • Options
    _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    Here's example of AI timing seeming off compared to animation. I dex the doombot's sp1 but still end getting clipped by it.

This is same kind of issue I was seeing against red cyclops and captain marvel movie.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Here's example of AI timing seeming off compared to animation. I dex the doombot's sp1 but still end getting clipped by it.

This is same kind of issue I was seeing against red cyclops and captain marvel movie.

Sorry buddy, that's just Electro's Sp1 being stupid. I've found that I need to go in for a 4 hit combo and dash back to bait. What we're talking about is trying to dodge something, but only moving like a quarter of the distance you should, so it doesn't happen.
  • Options
    _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38

Sorry buddy, that's just Electro's Sp1 being stupid. I've found that I need to go in for a 4 hit combo and dash back to bait. What we're talking about is trying to dodge something, but only moving like a quarter of the distance you should, so it doesn't happen.

Had that happen too, just happened to catch vid of this one and thought it seemed off.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Yeah, that happens with a few champions, but mainly Electro's Sp1 and Yellowjacket's Sp1.
  • Options
    SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    edited April 2020
    Okay, so I've been experiencing this constantly and got screenshots and a video. This is Act 4,Chapter 3, almost every quest. I mean it's not just that, it's everywhere but this is from said content so here it is.

So, was hitting juggernaut as you can se and he IMMEDIATELY put a block, the same moment as I activated sp2, almost as an auto block feature. Actually, exactly as an auto block feature. He literally blocks at moment of impact, I can't even explain it.
    Second, I had Ghost hitting a symbiod and IN THE MIDDLE OF A HIT, he activated a special. Screenshots below.

I'm sorry, but the AI never worked like that, no matter what Kabam says. It may not be an AI issue, rather a frame one, I don't know, but this is not normal and not cool.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yeah, the game has been glitched for months now. I was playing with sunspot in RoL, and I constantly kept getting clipped by Winter Soldier's sp1, parry failing to activate even though it says "Perfect Block" and the AI just acting all sorts of weird. If you don't believe me kabam, go to RoL and test it yourself.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’m currently in act 6.1.3 against the night crawler using my night thrasher and he seems to be evading the skateboard attack which puts a fatigue debut on my champ , which damages me when I hit him. I know night thrasher isn’t ideal for the fight but he is all I’ve got.

Now I’m now questioning wether I’m attacking him to slow, to fast 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Is he evading just before the skateboard attack, just after, does it matter since night thrasher is supposed to stop evaders with a skateboard attack.

Now I’m going to make stupid adjustments and get my a$$3d kicked even more.