**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After HULKBUSTER rework which pair of champs deserves a rework soon?

After HULKBUSTER rework which pair of champs deserves a rework soon? 124 votes

MAGNETO - GROOT
58%
BodhizenTendersquadIcejrrascawebcAncAmOEchinosBajjsbwuqjwJim0172LibralonixMqc19SiddhantKwatraNavneetWjWilsonThatGuyYouSaw235HzoriThecrusher_9756BrokenBeardedStarlordAssumedNameStellar 72 votes
JUGGERNAUT - PHOENIX
12%
Monto_Carlos28RoOOtsScopeotoe987itsvinurabooscka2536Dangos90Mrspider568God_smileAndrei09PotatolegionTmac_208MauledSanjoyLovekMathgeekJustinM 16 votes
IRON FIST - DAREDEVIL
16%
samalasravanJestressMets17TheHoodedDormammuHlpr35BoosterStqtsMitriaxProjectWeaponXVoltolosEthanGamerRookiieBlackOraclekingbradley1297AlexAvalonCapn_DanteEwell65SSS69TP33Aomine_Daiki10ByronGunner_RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ 21 votes
OTHERS.....( comment down below)
12%
Darknrahl2Mysteriomcoc2017novJAATKINGDarkEternityH3t3rGalliantWarrior_0TBLCHIEF1121Prajval849SuperiorSymbiotezZayTtayJABBA_2j250xlChrisJHUnassignedtester 15 votes

Comments

• NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    For me it is Magneto and Groot , I mean these two are one of the most powerful and beloved characters in cinematic universe then why not in the game , with lack of utilities and raw damage these two champs are useless in the present time and I hope they'll get a rework soon....
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    Falcon, Hawkeye and both Daredevils
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    Daredevil's already been chosen with HB I heard. Groot and Magneto are absolutely terrible, and especially considering both of them are fan favorites it hurts even more.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Magneto iron fist
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    IRON FIST - DAREDEVIL
    Punisher 2099 and BPCW
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    Magneto and Doctor Strange
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Falcon and Og iron man
    Both had amazing potential but were ultimately ruined
  • mcoc2017novmcoc2017nov Posts: 10
    Sentry and Dr. Strange...Sentry is one of the most powerful characters but useless in the game
  • mcoc2017novmcoc2017nov Posts: 10
    Sentry and Dr. Strange...Sentry is one of the most powerful characters but useless in the game
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    Magneto and Sentry (Yellow Mags)
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    Magneto needs to be the real kickass he is in the Comics !
    #MakeMagnetoGreatAgain
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Just magneto. No matter what they need to buff magneto
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    JUGGERNAUT - PHOENIX
    They probably wouldn’t be my first choices overall but I think Phoenix could have some real improvements with some very simple changes - increased incinerate damage along with incinerate immunity could go a hell of a long way.

Juggs because I have him as a duped 6* and he’s always in my Colossus/OR team and there’s got to be some sort of way they could implement some mad damage ramp up or give him some utility rather than him being an irritant on aggression fury nodes in AW
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    I hope that Kabam just buffs magneto so everyone will shut up about it. It is by far the most requested champion buff that Kabam has ever gotten. He absolutely needs it and deserves it.

I would love for Kabam to just give magneto a buff but don’t waste a poll on him. If he is in the poll, he will win for sure. I’d love for them to buff magneto and have the poll to decide who gets buffed along side him
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    IRON FIST - DAREDEVIL
    Navneet said:

İron Man and loki i prefer but even i dont have id really want see powerful magneto too
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Magneto iron fist

^^^^

Magneto because yes, Iron Fist because the mystic class needs some help and his only use is against KM and EF, and not even the best at that.

Red Cyclops would be good as well, so long he doesn’t basically just become Havok but slightly different.
  • _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    IRON FIST - DAREDEVIL
    Think they should give Iron Fist a chi heal similar to how Blade regens when holding block.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    This is a fourth or fifth choice, but what I don't think many people are putting out there is Falcon. I mean, his rocket attachment is a bit like Yondu's - and we already know how cool that is. He is currently one of the worst champions in the game and well deserves a buff.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    IRON FIST - DAREDEVIL
    Though I do think both magneto and groot need a buff, it would make no sense to buff them together. If anything buff rocket and groot together. Buff magneto and cyclops together.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    Magneto and Juggernaut
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    JUGGERNAUT - PHOENIX
    Will agree with juggernaut but not with Phoenix her damage and regen is great
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    I’d like Magneto’s abilities to work like a combination of Quake’s heavy and Terrax’s rock shield (but metal), and/or passive power gain when near #Metal, and/or apply a trifecta of slow/weakness/vulnerable debuffs to #Metal. “Mag and Frag”

Oh, and I’d like my 6* Juggernaut to be useful ;)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Iron fist Juggernaut
  • Ironknight1Ironknight1 Posts: 5
    MAGNETO - GROOT
    Magneto is one of the strongest mutants there as ever been in the comics i think he deserves a huge buff next
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Electro and Rhino, Spidey villains shall return!!!