**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Love This Game, But...

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

OP, what 5* were you actually looking for?

Mostly new champions or Torch. Mostly I’m looking for any new champ, in the past 20 or so crystals I have only opened two new champs and both were cyclops
  • StudentOfGrootStudentOfGroot Posts: 36

Mostly new champions or Torch. Mostly I’m looking for any new champ, in the past 20 or so crystals I have only opened two new champs and both were cyclops
    Oh nice. Torch for Abyss? Act 6?

Mostly for Abyss, I did an initial clear without him using an unduped void and I have no desire to do the rest of Abyss without Torch
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★

Just took Torch to R5. No regrets.
  • StudentOfGrootStudentOfGroot Posts: 36

Mostly for Abyss, I did an initial clear without him using an unduped void and I have no desire to do the rest of Abyss without Torch
    Wait I didn't think about that. An unduped Void?
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    sorry OP, I totally get what you're saying. I use the game to wind down and destress and yes cheer me up. I don't know why people are being obtuse about that.
    Sorry about your job. Stay healthy and safe
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I wouldn’t recommend it, and if iirc the op doesn’t recommend it as well. Void is a counter for that Mephisto, but he really needs his dupe to speed up the fight by a lot.

@StevieManWonder sorry to hear about the loss of your job, these are hard times for every1 around the world. Hope things wil turn around for the better.
    And with crystal pulls I just try to think these days “it is what it is.” Sometimes it work out, sometimes not 🤷‍♂️

Don’t do it unless you enjoy pain. He was solely for the Mephisto fight because he was my best option. That single fight cost me more units than pretty much the entire path.
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    I feel ya, buddy. I got furloughed because of the virus too.

As Tupak said, "Keep ya head up".
  • PinnyPinny Posts: 13
    Hey if anyone is feeling bad about their pulls... last night I pulled the latter of back to back 6* deadpool xforce. It was as painful as it sounds. He is now proudly sat at dupe level 40 😂 I think I laughed and cried all at the same time 😂
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Unlucky on the job mate, hopefully people have cheered you up here though!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Also, on the bright side, at least he’s hiring you back. I know plenty of people who aren’t getting hired back after everything ends.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Pinny said:

Hey if anyone is feeling bad about their pulls... last night I pulled the latter of back to back 6* deadpool xforce. It was as painful as it sounds. He is now proudly sat at dupe level 40 😂 I think I laughed and cried all at the same time 😂

A lot of ppl would be really happy with DPX. I'd like him just for his synergies with Omega and Nick Fury.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★

I love this game, but sometimes it is just a straight kick in the crotch. I just found out that I lost my job due to COVID and am now unemployed, so I tried opening up a five star crystal to try and cheer me up some.
    Welp.
    I awakened my Blue Cyclops.
    Yeah, that's on the heels of a streak of 15+ bad pulls/useless dupes. To make it worse, Blue Cyclops was the last new champ I pulled.
    So yeah, I love this game, but I shouldn't have relied on it to cheer me up.

Lolzz RNG can make your day or spoil it