**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maxed out 5 * Heroes duplicated

I recently opened a hard earned 5* crystal, and pulled a duplicate of an already awakened maxed out hero.
This earned me nothing toward the duped hero, and wasted a precious resource.
To enhance the game, I propose to either give 100 gray signature stones to any duplicate awakened hero, ( different tiers 5*,4*,3* would have different amounts), upon opening an already awakened maxed hero.
Or, allow another crystal try.
I think I speak for all players, in saying that the frustration we feel in working hard in this game to get fragments for gems, even buying or trading units for them, and then to have it wasted on an already awakened maxed hero, is most dissatisfying.

Comments

• Options
    ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    You get a max signature ability crystal
  • Options
    andiorlandiorl Posts: 15
    What does that earn? The usual 3* or maybe 4* fragments? I don’t think I noticed.
  • Options
    Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    andiorl said:

I recently opened a hard earned 5* crystal, and pulled a duplicate of an already awakened maxed out hero.
    To enhance the game, I propose to either give 100 gray signature stones to any duplicate awakened hero, ( different tiers 5*,4*,3* would have different amounts), upon opening an already awakened maxed hero.
    I think I speak for all players, in saying that the frustration we feel in working hard in this game to get fragments for gems, even buying or trading units for them, and then to have it wasted on an already awakened maxed hero, is most dissatisfying.

andiorl said:

I agree with this but if anything they should once you maxed out a 5* or 6* champ they should remove that champ from the Crystal so you have better chance getting someone else
  • Options
    Any compensation would be a huge help.
  • Options
    ΜιKE said:

andiorl said:

What does that earn? The usual 3* or maybe 4* fragments? I don’t think I noticed.

andiorl said:

As responded, you get DOUBLE the 6* Shards as if he had not already been Max Sig (275x 6* Shards from the duplicate champ pull itself, then normally another 275x 6* when opening the CORRECT MaxSig crystal).

Maybe you’re not seeing that each type of MaxSig has its own separate version of MaxSig crystal in the Crystal Inventory screen.
    Dup'ing a Max 3* vs Max 4* vs Max 5* each give a different MaxSig crystal that contain different shard versions based on which Star Rarity it was.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. The fact that different champs will give different amounts is seriously bad enough. My champ was massacre , and I have less than 3k 6* shards. I don’t think he is common, and I had previous 6* shards before this, so the amount still stinks, especially for what it takes to get a 5* gem.
  • Options
    I see people here are very quick to hit the disagree button, but how about a WHY?
  • Options
    andiorl said:

I see people here are very quick to hit the disagree button, but how about a WHY?

Think there had already been plenty of reasons why not. But chief among them is that you already get 6* shards upon the 5* Dup Hero pull, PLUS another (most likely) set of 6* shards when you go and open the 5* Max Sig Crystal... (not to be confused with any of the lesser MaxSig crystals earned when dup'ing a max 2*/3*/4* champ which are probably the only ones you’re familiar with before this so maybe didn’t realize there are different varieties of them).

At least the thread discussing dup'ing a Max 6* had a little bit of merit to it (since there is no such thing as 7* shards). But this one for dup'ing a 5*, you are still getting a lot for it.
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

andiorl said:

Lots of reasons.
    You proposed giving 100 generic sig stones. That’s just stupid.
    You sound like you bought the account or spent a ton of money,

I have not spent any money at all. And I know people have wrote about the 6* shards, and I’m telling you it did NOT happen. Either the amount of 6*shards is so small , it went unnoticed, or I got short changed. My champ was Masacre, I don’t believe he is common so he should pull decent shards. I had 6 * shards already , at least 2k. After again duping my 5* masacre again, I have about 3k. So, is 1000 shards worth all the work I did to get that 5*? No way. Maybe other champs do better, I don’t know. But I do know what I got STINKS and if I got short changed, I‘ll never know.

• Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited May 2020
    I don't think you had maxed him maybe you just awakened him because your words about the game shows that you are a noob to this game.
  • Options
    I started playing this game , a week after it started. 5 years ago.
    Maybe it’s you that is a noob to common sense.
    If everyone that has posted here is telling me I’m wrong, and I should have gotten 3,300 6* shards, well I’m telling you , I didn’t. And that’s fine, disagree . I’m done
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    andiorl said:

If everyone that has posted here is telling me I’m wrong, and I should have gotten 3,300 6* shards, well I’m telling you , I didn’t. And that’s fine, disagree . I’m done

You are talking like you don't know a thing about the game.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    This is what happens when you buy a high end account and don't know how to play the game. Good job buddy lookin like a straight clown
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    andiorl said:

Well it seems you’re quite new to the forums get used the disagreeing
  • Options
    Yes you are correct, new to the forums. But I guess any fool can say someone is a noob or has bought an account, without knowing anything at all. It’s the nature of social media.
    Instead of trying to get assistance, I’ve gotten ridicule and accusations. All good.
    And now , I’m done.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    ΜιKE said:

You either get another 275 6* fragments or AGs ..

Or sig stones.
  • Options
    andiorl said:

Thanks for the info. The fact that different champs will give different amounts is seriously bad enough. My champ was massacre , and I have less than 3k 6* shards. I don’t think he is common, and I had previous 6* shards before this, so the amount still stinks, especially for what it takes to get a 5* gem.

Different champs don't give different amounts. All dupe champs give the same for each type of rarity. You sure you have been playing for 5 years?
  • Options
    andiorl said:

100 generic sig stones is too much for duping a max 5*. Generic sig stones are rare. I'd rather have double 6* shards or a chance at a awakening gem.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian

ΜιKE said:

andiorl said:

andiorl said:

As responded, you get DOUBLE the 6* Shards as if he had not already been Max Sig (275x 6* Shards from the duplicate champ pull itself, then normally another 275x 6* when opening the CORRECT MaxSig crystal).

Maybe you’re not seeing that each type of MaxSig has its own separate version of MaxSig crystal in the Crystal Inventory screen.
    Dup'ing a Max 3* vs Max 4* vs Max 5* each give a different MaxSig crystal that contain different shard versions based on which Star Rarity it was.
    (My own quote from earlier, above)...

OK, now I see I probably added to confusion, when I said “different MaxSig Crystal based on RARITY”, oh my.

Kabam uses term RARITY to indicate STAR VERSION, 4* is more “rare” then 3*, 5* is more “rare” than 4*, and 6* is more “rare” than 5*.
    It has NOTHING to do with how SCARCE (aka RARE) you think one champ is versus another, which indeed there IS NO DIFFERENCE in the Crystals between getting one champ versus another (unless a certain Champ Named Crystal is designed for a Feature Champ, and is stated in the Odds).

What I meant is dup'ing a 2* champ gets you a 2* MaxSig Crystal, which will typically result in another of the same amount of 3* shards (the next higher STAR shards) as what you got when you opened the 2* Max Dup Champ from it's Hero Crystal.

On, and on, up to when you Dup a 5* Max Champ, you get a 5* version of a MaxSig Crystal, which will typically give you another equivalent amount of 6* shards as what opening the 5* Crystal already gave you in the first place.

NOBODY up here ever said you should have gotten another 3600x 6* shards. You should have got 275x 6* shards from the initial opening of the Max Dup from 5* Hero Crystal, and then another 275x 6* shards when you later opened the 5* MaxSig Crystal.

Lastly, (caveat), “TYPICALLY” meaning that there is small odds of pulling either SigStones (I think) or the White Immortal IronFist, from a MaxSig Crystal instead of the extra amount of Shards. But if it “IS” shards, it will always be the same amount, not some random amount of Shards.

• Options
    Thank you clearing that up. I appreciate that very much. My initial reason for this post is that I felt shorted by getting again one of my few awakened 5*s.
    550 6* shards , to me is not worth hours completing Master quests just to get a few 5* shards; and then using my hard earned ( not bought) Units to get more, only to get a mere drop of 6* shards. Maybe I’m one of the few that feel this way. It’s enough for me to slow down my involvement . Anyway, thank you for your post.