**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon or Nick Fury ?

I have cleared the champion boss, Variant 1,3,4.
Now I'm planning to go for act 6.3 & LoL next so which rankup would be more beneficial.
Thanks fellow summoners.

Ægon or Nick Fury ? 89 votes

Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
71%
Jh_DezMagicBentonSpity68zuffyIcejrTerraMets17Bpn88855Duo_KulioGNASTYLvernon15CropDusterSpiderCoolsSw0rdMasterBrokenScholiaBoosterStqtsLmaoMoosetiptronic10or_Strong 64 votes
Rank 5 Nick Fury(5*)
28%
DalBotAakashRaganatorJim0172TimrospseudosaneAlbi⁴7²00⁴Charlie_SceneLordRaymond3KDSuperFlash10AldacX_Factor_AgentmonomuggDarkEternityAlexAvalonNarwhal52xMrVenzelHawkcrew2000TheInfintylowlevelplayer 25 votes

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    Since you want to do LoL, Aegon is definitely the way to go. He makes it so easy. Then take Nick up next and you'll have 2 of the 4 Horsemen of the Abyss ready to go.
  • chimichanga2108chimichanga2108 Posts: 72

if you want to do act6 first, go with nick. If you want to do LOL first, go with aegon

Definitely act 6 has better rewards, will do that first.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Nick Fury(5*)

if you want to do act6 first, go with nick. If you want to do LOL first, go with aegon

go with nick then. Aegon is a bit niche, so nick would be better. He was easy access to high damage and also has great utility

Since you want to do LoL, Aegon is definitely the way to go. He makes it so easy. Then take Nick up next and you'll have 2 of the 4 Horsemen of the Abyss ready to go.

I already have an Awakened R5 Dr. Doom & Human torch @r3, but the Abyss doesn't seem something I'm capable of handling mentally

go with nick then. Aegon is a bit niche, so nick would be better. He was easy access to high damage and also has great utility

I am concerned that as soon as I R5 my 5* I'll dupe this guy
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    Aegon a cheat code for all act 6 bossess and definitely a labrynth and abyss king.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    @lowlevelplayer how in the world is Aegon niche? He tackles LoL and AOL the best, and he’s AMAZING for act 6. On my initial completion, he just needed one ramp up fight and he was good. He has immense damage and high utility. Just because he can’t get 999 in act 6 doesn’t make him niche. He can take down 90% of content in act 6. He also helped me out in v3 exploration and v4 exploration. Niche champs are champs who can only tackle certain fights really well. Ronan, sym supreme, and Loki are niche characters
    Rank 5 Nick Fury(5*)

@lowlevelplayer how in the world is Aegon niche? He tackles LoL and AOL the best, and he’s AMAZING for act 6. On my initial completion, he just needed one ramp up fight and he was good. He has immense damage and high utility. Just because he can’t get 999 in act 6 doesn’t make him niche. He can take down 90% of content in act 6. He also helped me out in v3 exploration and v4 exploration. Niche champs are champs who can only tackle certain fights really well. Ronan, sym supreme, and Loki are niche characters

imagine aegon in act1-5. The health pools are too low for him to shine. Act 6, maybe, but he is built for long fights. Nick Fury is very good all around and can do just about anything
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    I have both duped and Aegon is better for the harder content such act 6 etc

For act 5 and below you can do it with other champs, it doesn't need to be Nick.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    he's really good for LOL and even AOL
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Nick Fury(5*)
    If you just want a champ for long fights: Aegon

If you want a champ who dominates everything out of the box without a ramp up needed: Fury

Fury is maybe my single favorite champ and I've got pretty much every amazing champ at high rank (either R5 5* or R2 6*, with a few exceptions at R4 5* because they don't really need the rank up)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

imagine aegon in act1-5. The health pools are too low for him to shine. Act 6, maybe, but he is built for long fights. Nick Fury is very good all around and can do just about anything
    I can imagine a 4* or even a 3* max sig Ægon can really shine in act 4-5.
    I don’t think you can really compare the 5* version to those acts. Both 5* versions would completely overrun both acts.
    Rank 5 Nick Fury(5*)

I can imagine a 4* or even a 3* max sig Ægon can really shine in act 4-5.
    I don’t think you can really compare the 5* version to those acts. Both 5* versions would completely overrun both acts.
    I would say that a duped nick would do better in acts 3-4-5. I don't know about act6.
    Nick pretty much destroys everything in his 2nd phase.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

I do not agree that Sym Supreme is niche. Ronan - yes, Loki - yes, TJF - yes but not Sym.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    Both are great. Your choice. But you should make your decision considering below points

Sig level of Aegon. He needs high sig. But NF don't need any sig.

If you run suicide or not. Aegon is slightly more suicide friendly than NF.

I have used both of them in act 6. 5/65 Aegon takes down act 6 bosses in less than 50 hits in long paths with 400+ combo.

Nick's damage is undoubtedly great. But since nick is high risk high reward champ it seems tougher to play at 30% health. Mine is rank 4. So it won't be fair to compare damage with 5/65 aegon.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)

Aegon was one my team 90% of the time doing 6.1 100%. As aegon once he gets to a 150 hit combo he just shreds act 6
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    Aegon is possibly the most essential chanp when it comes to beating a lot of content, and while nick is better for a fair few scenarios aegon is the absolute king unquestionably best option for others
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Ægon(5*)
    Ramped up Ægon is the best at what he does. He destroys endgame stuff and he is essential for LoL and Abyss
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

You will

• JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    Both

• InbaInba Posts: 27
    Damn your 6* roster looking exactly like me i also got nf,namor,killmonger, doc ok,and mainly 6* corvus
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Rank 5 Nick Fury(5*)

If you R5 your 5* then dupe that one you'll have 4 Nick Furies! Decoy 5*, Real 5*, Decoy 6*, Real 6*! =D
    Inba said:

Damn your 6* roster looking exactly like me i also got nf,namor,killmonger, doc ok,and mainly 6* corvus

That KM is duped too, encountered multiple r3 killmongers in the arena but don't use him that much to rank him up

If you R5 your 5* then dupe that one you'll have 4 Nick Furies! Decoy 5*, Real 5*, Decoy 6*, Real 6*! =D
    Yeah in an ideal world 😂, but more like 2.6 Nick Furies
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Rank 5 Nick Fury(5*)

Yeah in an ideal world 😂, but more like 2.6 Nick Furies
    Sad, yet true