**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lovin my new alliance !

I just joined my new alliance and it's great . AQ ? We finished the entire map , only one item used by the whole alliance . In AW everybody gets about 5 attacker kills , and an average of 3 defender kills . This alliance is great , and I was just wandering about other people's alliance experiences ? Are you in a good alliance ? What do you love about your alliance ?

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I like playing with ally mates that are active and fairly skilled. My BG finishes map 6 and map 7 usually around 10:00-11:00 am. I really like that as it frees up your champs.

Also, we score really, really high in SA and other events, very often earning 5* signature stones, and this is without any minimums. I really like that since I'm ftp and those stones are hard to get.

Even though we are top 50-60 AQ ally, we don't take AW very seriously and so are happy with Gold 1. I really like that given the Flow catastrophe that Kabam is dealing with, exactly like the Siphon catastrophe. Who doesn't love no stress wars?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Our alliance does map4-3-2 100% most of the time. We often get max milestone on the 3 day events, which is nice. Our SA rewards vary week to week, sometimes we do great and sometimes it's a bit subpar. AW isn't really my thing, and my alliance only runs two BG's which is great for me
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I just joined my new alliance and it's great . AQ ? We finished the entire map , only one item used by the whole alliance . In AW everybody gets about 5 attacker kills , and an average of 3 defender kills . This alliance is great , and I was just wandering about other people's alliance experiences ? Are you in a good alliance ? What do you love about your alliance ?

Weird FLEX think everyone finishes a map lol.
    Right...all alliances finish maps all the time. Yup...just like mine
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I'm in a "retirement alliance" that is filled with mid to end game players. For me, there's nothing better than being in an alliance with players that know how to play and know what is needed.

The first thing I'll always recommend to every player is to join an alliance that is in accordance to their activity level and contribution.

Once I found an alliance that had members that was as active as I was, I found myself a bit relaxed and not having to get frustrated at one or two guys that hasn't been online for 18 hours without explanation during day 5 of AQ.

And vice versa, when I'm busy with life, I would join a relaxed alliance without having to worry if I've been kicked or not after not logging in for a couple of days. I'm not one to do the bare minimum and mooch on the contribution of the players that go above and beyond.

There's literally an alliance for every kind of player.

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    100% aw before I go to bed, wokeup and the server crashed. Im happy
  • pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69

Weird FLEX think everyone finishes a map lol.
    Not a flex .