**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst piece of content in game?

2»

Comments

• MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Act 6
    Gate restrictions. Thats all
    Act 6 without gates wouldve been so much fun
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Alliance War
    I am with the majority on this one. AW are not for me.
  • Other, comment below!
    Global chat, but at least that we can turn off
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Alliance War
    AW kinda really sucks. I'm in silver 2 and it even sucks here. 8 champs that I don't get to use and a bunch of garbage nodes, that I CAN do, but they just kinda suck.
    RTTL is also trash
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Arena
    As horrible as Alliance War is and it is horrible. The worst game mode by far is arena. It is the biggest time waster. They need to add a 6 star arena already, and expand how many people can get a 5 star.

Or implement other ways to get battlechips so we don't have to spend hours in arena for gold or units.
  • CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    Although the 6.2.6 Champion is a horribly designed fight made even worse by a few incoming links, I'd say 6.2.5 is even worse. Mordo boss isn't quite as bad as Champion but is still a horribly designed fight, but entire paths are complete garbage made 100x worse by completely flawed champion gates. Overall that whole 6.2 chapter is just a complete waste of space
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6.2, rest of act 6 while not great wasn’t bad, but 6.2 sucks
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Alliance War
    Aw by far. Bs in act 6 is a close second.

Best by far are v3 and v4.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Arena
    Arena needs a massive revamp
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    what is u wanted to vote aw do u put aq?
  • LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    Other, comment below!
    Road to the labyrinth was a real pain IMO... FOR A 4* AWEKENING GEM,!! :neutral:
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Other, comment below!
    Other.

To many bugs.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Alliance War
    H_I_Z said:

5.2.4, lines in the sand

It is very annoying, but aw is just is a horrible place rn
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Other, comment below!
    Act 4 exploration and it's reward. I wonder how players managed to find the expo when it costed 3 energy. Even at 2 energy, it's still a total waste. The only reason I'm doing is for those t2A.
    Even the rewards from each chap fully explored is disappointing.
    You are trying to get Uncollected. Why is the rewards 3* sig stones instead of 4.
  • VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28
    Alliance War
    Alliance War atm for me. Absolutely trash matchmaking, bs sandbagging alliances that aren't penalized, op alliances that are in the low brackets, weak alliances that are in high brackets they shouldn't be in and the list goes on. Just an infuriating broken game mode that requires you to sacrifice your 8 best champs for a day just to get matched with bs, wasting your time and resources for little compensation YAY!!! :)