**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Punisher

Comments

• Options
    ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Opened 1.5 mill BC on that first day as well.. would love to know the answer to this.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I've express mine. Unless there is some kind of official word that there was a mistake made, I'm not subscribing to the conspiracy. It's RNG. He's rare. Incredibly rare. The sample size used is not enough to assert that he was not in the Crystal in my books.
  • Options
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I've express mine. Unless there is some kind of official word that there was a mistake made, I'm not subscribing to the conspiracy. It's RNG. He's rare. Incredibly rare. The sample size used is not enough to assert that he was not in the Crystal in my books.

*expressed
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Ree wrote: »
    Find me one person of the 70 that pulled b4 or Someone who had a arena fight against him since when he is pulled you can fight him in arena but it's all good I'm done

70 out of how many playing? Not exactly feasible. How would you go about finding them? Just because they're not on Reddit doesn't mean they don't exist.
  • Options
    They are not about to lie about 70 5* Punishers being pulled. There is no logical means to any end in that. If they were going to hold off putting him in, they would say that. Incase you hadn't noticed, they're the ones making the decision in releasing him. If something was fixed with Maintenance, they will let Miike know. I don't entertain for a second the idea that they lied about 70 Punishers being pulled. That makes no sense at all.
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    They are not about to lie about 70 5* Punishers being pulled. There is no logical means to any end in that. If they were going to hold off putting him in, they would say that. Incase you hadn't noticed, they're the ones making the decision in releasing him. If something was fixed with Maintenance, they will let Miike know. I don't entertain for a second the idea that they lied about 70 Punishers being pulled. That makes no sense at all.

Because Kabam has been so honest with us...
  • Options
    Not sure how long you been playing but not to long ago there was a boycott because the community was lied too

No. There was a Boycott because there were major changes and people didn't like them.
  • Options
    NevvB wrote: »

Because Kabam has been so honest with us...

There is no logical reason that would support any gain from lying about something like that. They get nothing out of it. If they were going to add him last night, they would have posted that date. The conspiracy is just illogical. "Let's lie and tell them he's in there!". To gain what, people use their Battlechips that they earn by Grinding? Doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    When they say they only cahanged a handful or characters then you update 20 characters are different not sure what that's called

The nerfs were posted, as were the changes to the system itself. What you're talking about is the effect of the DR/CR System, and that was talked about in detail. That does not constitute as lying.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Just because they're not on Reddit doesn't mean they don't exist.

Reddit, or the numerous Facebook groups with tens of thousands of people, or the hundreds of line groups that contain hundreds of thousands of players all loosely connected, or these forums, or groupme, or YouTube....

Nowhere. Not one single person who pulled one stepped forward? That's incredibly odd if that's the case. Yet miraculously after the maintenance two show up within hours and another two pulled later in the day.

Must be some crazy coincidence there...
  • Options
    No. We got Rank Down Tickets because they made very specific and drastic changes to Champs. Which they told us about. The rest is just suspicion and speculation.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I don't think kabam would lie too. I think they are move inept and prone to blunders and mistakes. They probably didn't even know there was no 5* punisher. Basically their wuslit
  • Options
    Just because they're not on Reddit doesn't mean they don't exist.

Reddit, or the numerous Facebook groups with tens of thousands of people, or the hundreds of line groups that contain hundreds of thousands of players all loosely connected, or these forums, or groupme, or YouTube....

Nowhere. Not one single person who pulled one stepped forward? That's incredibly odd if that's the case. Yet miraculously after the maintenance two show up within hours and another two pulled later in the day.

Must be some crazy coincidence there...

So suggesting that people didn't broadcast their pulls to Socal Media is crazy, but suggesting a covert cover up that involves lying about pulls being made is sane?
  • Options
    opened 7M + BC, no 5* punisher at all
  • Options
    I don't need to go back and check. The only nerfs that have taken place are the ones that have been stated in the 12.0 Notes. Everything is in a DR/CR System now. That's what has changed.
    I can see this is getting nowhere so I will just agree to disagree. There is no reasoning with suspicion.
  • Options
    beaupoem wrote: »
    SubTypical wrote: »
    My guess is that @Kabam Miike wasn't lying (intentionally) when he said 70ish were pulled within the first few hours. We know from this statement that they're able to pull reports on various pulls.

So the back-end reporting was giving that information. But I do think that the information was wrong; I think the coding was bad, and what should have been a 5* pull (and was getting reported this way) was actually only rewarding the 4* version.

If that many were actually rewarded within the first few hours, SOMEONE (maybe not the actual person, but someone from their alliance) would have posted something that would have circulated Line, reddit, etc. But nothing did, because no one actually got a 5* until after maintenance.

This is what my money is on, but I highly doubt we'll get a full admission if this is the case, because there's likely no way for Kabam to fix this for everyone because there were just way too many crystals opened.
    this is the most likely explanation
    There is no logical reason that would support any gain from lying about something like that. They get nothing out of it. If they were going to add him last night, they would have posted that date. The conspiracy is just illogical. "Let's lie and tell them he's in there!". To gain what, people use their Battlechips that they earn by Grinding? Doesn't make sense.
    more like, "let's lie and tell them he WAS in there when he really wasn't because someone screwed up and we don't want to admit it"

I disagree.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    If they are reporting that 50-70 were pulled on the first day then they know who should have them, even if that is not what they got awarded. They had enough tracking information to pull back undeserved rewards from the bugged quests. So I can't imagine that they only track high level volume information. It seems like they would be tracking the outcome of each of those crystals. I'm quite sure I've opened more than 100 uncollected arena crystals, which is more than 2million BC. I think I had 2 x 4* punisher pulls. One of those might legitimately be a 5* punisher. Alternatively, the programming might work differently, if it is a multi-step deterministic approach. You could end up with the default award which is gold instead of a 5* punisher.
  • Options
    KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    I don't think the 70 players that was claimed to have gotten him is false. Kabam are looking at data numbers. However I do think those 70 were recorded as getting 5* but only got 4* due to a bug that was not fixed until the maintenance. Kabam will most likely check the last three weeks of data and prove to themselves that he didn't actually land on their accounts.

No conspiracy just bad data due to a bug. Means they can confirm those folks and then reward them proper.
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Mods thanks for replying. If there was genuinely a coding error or what naught, it would be good if we could get a refund for all BCs used before server maintenance. Thanks
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    So you're telling me that till now there was NO chance to get 5* Punisher???????????

What have I opened 1.000.000 BC for???

REALLY UPSET TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.