**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion you want to see get fixed next

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
From now on Claire attacks will count as energy attacks.So many people got triggered on that that Kabam don't explain it on Abilities,which I also believe they should.But that's a different thing.What champion you want kabam to fix next.

What champion you want to see get fixed next 6 votes

Doctor Voodoo
50%
doctorbMeebletongian_18 3 votes
Sentinel
50%
KAJUBADAMCHORAleorKing_Leo321 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sentinel

From now on Claire attacks will count as energy attacks.So many people got triggered on that that Kabam don't explain it on Abilities,which I also believe they should.But that's a different thing.What champion you want kabam to fix next.

I’m gonna say groot.

This post is useless.

This is not about buff.They are bugged that bug should be fix
  • Options
    Sentinel

But those 2 champs don’t need to be fixed. What’s wrong with them lol I use both frequently and don’t experience any problems?

There are energy attacks.When you watch all seasons of game of thrones and in the end you ask who is John.This comment is an example.
  • Options
    Sentinel
    JtheGoat said:

Bro, WTF are you saying? How old are you bro, 10? Who the hell asks this type of nonsense question for champions that absolutely need no fix. Pointless post. Get a load of this clown.

Seriously you are now using abusive comment.You cannot do that you understand.Next time just say stop don't use any abusive words
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Oh we all know you gotta pull Magneto so we can brainlessly vote magneto without looking at the other options!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    How many threads do you need to be discussing Claire and Energy attacks.

How about just sticking to a single thread for all related aspects of that.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I.....nope
  • Options
    Sentinel

This post is extremely stupid. This man who created this post is not thinking correct since Voodoo and Sentinel are very reliable in some parts of contents. Voodoo has his poison and power drain, while Sentinel has the utilities to trigger against blocking (if enough charges are gained). What I am saying, both of these champions are extremely useable and it brings your post to shame. I am the owner of an awakened Sentinel and a Voodoo and I think they are really well done. Its you that are not playing these champs correctly, or you’re trying to create this post just for attention. Who would even put a vote on this post?!

What I said why voodoo and sentinel attacks are not count as energy attacks.You know what from now on I am not gonna say anything ay with this bug.