**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

15.0 Alliance Wars Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    There are not so many nodes with new buffs in the tier in I am in. Only one new Transducer boost. I assume Tier 8 to 13 have the same node buffs. Chaos boost is interesting. Maybe it is appearing in Tier 1 to 7.

Here is a list I complied as I did not see it anywhere yet (maybe I missed?).
    I've omitted Iso-infused buff and listed instead the others.

Node 01
    Enhanced Fury 40%

Node 02
    10% chance Fury, attack up 100% 8s
    Boost Node 11
    Incoming Node 03

Node 03
    Boost Node 02

Node 04
    Boost Node 12
    Incoming Node 05

Node 05
    Recovery, healing and regeneration recover 50% more health
    Boost Node 04

Node 06
    20% Armor

Node 07
    Plagued Mind. attacker’s power drained every 30s

Node 08

Node 09
    Special 2 Bias

Node 10
    Power gain 50%
    Incoming Node 11 & 12

Node 11
    40% physical resistance
    Boost Node 010
    Incoming Node 2

Node 12
    Limber, stuns duration reduced by 10%
    Boost Node 010
    Incoming Node 04

Node 13
    Optimist; gains fury, armor up and health steal below 25% HP

Node 14

Node 15
    40% enhanced poison

Node 16
    Transducer
    Incoming Node 17

Node 17
    Special 1 bias
    Boost Node 16

Node 18
    Limber, stuns duration reduced by 0.2s

Node 19
    Critical rate and Damage abilities 40% more effective

Node 20
    Incoming Node 21

Node 21
    Boost Node 20

Node 22
    Special damage increased based on Armor
    Boost Node 23

Node 23
    +40% energy resistance
    10% chance Fury, attack up 100% 8s
    Incoming Node 22

Node 24

Node 25

Node 26
    Critical rate and Damage abilities 40% more effective
    Incoming Node 27

Node 27
    Armor break 40% more effective
    Mirror Image, every 7s mirrors cruelty, precision, resistance, fury, armor up and regeneration buffs for 6s
    Boost Node 26 & 28

Node 28
    10% chance stun for 1.5s
    Boost Node 29
    Incoming Node 27

Node 29
    Power gain 50%
    Incoming Node 27 & 30

Node 30
    Mystic Ward, nullify 65% chance to fail
    Boost Node 29
    Incoming Node 31

Node 31
    Armor up 40% more effective
    Boost Node 30 & 32

Node 32
    Adaptive, cycles physical / energy resistance every 8s
    Incoming Node 31

Node 33
    Plagued Mind. attacker’s power drained every 30s

Node 34
    Strike Back, gains 1 bar power
    Boost Node 37
    Incoming Node 35

Node 35
    Kinectic Reactor
    Boost Node 34
    Incoming Node 38

Node 36
    Enhanced Abilities 20%
    Incoming Node 37 & 45

Node 37
    Enhanced Abilities 20%
    Boost Node 36
    Incoming Node 34 & 42

Node 38
    +45% Armor
    Boost Node 35 & 39

Node 39
    Bleed immunity
    Incoming Node 38 & 40

Node 40
    Power drain 100%
    Boost Node 39

Node 41
    Enhanced bleed 40%

Node 42
    +40% physical resistance
    Boost Node 37 & 43

Node 43
    Limber, stuns duration reduced by 0.1s
    Incoming Node 42

Node 44

Node 45
    +40% critical rate and damage
    Boost Node 36
    Incoming Node 49

Node 46
    Pessimist; gains fury, armor up and health steal above 75% HP

Node 47
    Power Start 1

Node 48
    Kinectic Reactor

Node 49
    Special 1 Bias
    Boost Node 45

Node 50
    Martial Mastery, every 6 hits inflict stun

Node 51
    Enhanced Special 1 30%

Node 52

Node 53
    Enhanced Special 2 20%

Node 54; Boss
    Stun Immunity
    Checkmate, attacks ignore armor and evasion with a combo of 15 or more
    Combo shield, combo meter not reset

Node 55
    Stun Immunity
  • Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    I am on Page 21 of this 25 page discussion and i just have one question, Why on earth is everyone hell bent for Kabam Miike to answer the question?

Is he the only Moderator for the whole forum?
    Is he the only answerable authority on behalf of Kabam?
    If so what are the rest of moderators for ?

Its not related to topic but i feel for you Miike, you Blink & kabbbbaaaaaammmm 5000 comments where you are tagged, you blink twice next 5000 comments where people have quoted there previous message and tagged you again and demand why haven't you answered.

Ouch :D

You really have a tough job Mate.

P.S.: once i reach page 25 then i will decide if i have something to say which is not said already or adds a unique perspective to the subject.

P.P.S.: i am not any way affiliated to Kabam nor to Miike, just making a point my common sense tells me to. Carry on .........
  • Options
    hheemmhheemm Posts: 17
    edited September 2017
    Pretty much everyone ranked up mystic champs and unlocked mystic dispersion. So what's the point of placing diverse champs? Nobody wants to waste their precious cats and basics on dull champs, especially when we can barely rank our 5* and also with 6* coming. 95% of the teams will still just sit back and watch the other teams spend or give up. Seriously, who's gonna place easier champs on these rougher nodes when u can have a maxed md champ? Spenders

We'get all been waiting for some kind of diversity change, but this approach will strike out IMO
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    this is the most ridiculous update. The points system is flawed. I loved war, it was challenging and skill based, i agree it had its issues and no doubt was in need of an update, but this has gone in the wrong direction.
    Kabam you have sacrificed player satisfaction for your own greed. This will destroy the last remaining true alliance vs alliance battle and turn it into a game of numbers. Well done for killing alliance wars.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    FYI: Not only was Thorns and Slashed tires removed, but Kabam also removed Starburst, Degen, and All or Nothing nodes

new AW just keeps getting worse.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Does the enhanced critical buffs apply to passive abilities like electro's sig? There's an enhanced crit node too which is just 40% increased critical hit rate and damage but the wording on the enhanced critical buffs isn't clear. From the title I would assume it's only applicable to champs with precision and cruelty buffs. But in the description it says critical rate and damage 'abilities' are 40% more effective. So is that inclusive of passive abilities like electro's?
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    What is considered a unique defender? How is that determined? If we bring 2 Mordos for defence do we loose points for that?
  • Options
    I just have one question that i would love to have answered from Kabam Miike:
    What was the reason u guys took away points for defender kills? IMO this should be rewarded with the most points. Isnt this the whole reason everybody places a Defense? To get kills and stop them from getting to teh boss Why even place a Defense then if it doesnt even gives u points? If u fight against someone whos willing to spend money they will win regardless if he had to revive none or 10 times against 1 champ. That just doesnt make sense to me...
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    What is considered a unique defender? How is that determined? If we bring 2 Mordos for defence do we loose points for that?

You won't "lose points" per se, but you will not be granted points for the 2nd Mordo. For every different champ that is brought to defense, you get points.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Beenie10 wrote: »
    What was the reason u guys took away points for defender kills?
    stzda79co5mt.png

• Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Beenie10 wrote: »
    What was the reason u guys took away points for defender kills?
    stzda79co5mt.png

still such a ridiculous reason to remove skill balance from AW
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    If we all place 2-3 defenders each, we could all get east exploration and not spend anything, thereby defeating the purpose of not counting defender kills.
  • Options
    Okay, found a huge problem with new AW Map.

The first middle section can be completely bypassed. There is no detriment other than lost Exploration.

You said you want the outside lanes to unlock the middle as the middle lanes will be the toughest fights...then why can you completely bypass the first section?

No linked nodes left up will prevent this from not being exploited currently...they don't hinder the second middle section at all....this is absurd
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Map demands so much more time. The reduction of energy timer to 1 hour doesn't cut it. AW looks awful right now.
  • Options
    At least make an easy to read Key for the map that describes each freaking node so we don't have to click to read each one.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    And cram the map lanes closer together on the map. Leave them just far enough apart to show they are separate, but man, map is too damn big to scroll around on checking placement. I would rather have a detailed menu system where I have a pool of champs on one side, and a list of nodes and their links on the other that I can drag and drop to fill, and have the map auto-populate the nodes afterwards.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    ugh, doing aw placement is not so fun right now, it seems alot more tedious and stressful to deal with. i have to move the camera way to much
  • Options
    GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45
    !!DETECT MASTERIES!!
    Still waiting on a comment for those that are using them. Are they completely useless now? Should we recover, and if so, why do I have to eat the costs?
    Dozens of us have asked...
  • Options
    GodMan114 wrote: »
    !!DETECT MASTERIES!!
    Still waiting on a comment for those that are using them. Are they completely useless now? Should we recover, and if so, why do I have to eat the costs?

yes, useless now.

should you recover? I do all the time.

why do you have to eat the cost? ask kabam again
  • Options
    SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    !!DETECT MASTERIES!!

There won't be an official response, Miike has made that fairly clear. Initially it was brought up, and it caught him off guard and he said he'd check with the game team. Then absolutely nothing for weeks. My guess is they didn't even think about the masteries when making this change (but everything else was very well thought out I'm sure), and now they're just going to act like those masteries don't exist.
  • Options
    GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45
    SubTypical wrote: »
    !!DETECT MASTERIES!!

There won't be an official response, Miike has made that fairly clear. Initially it was brought up, and it caught him off guard and he said he'd check with the game team. Then absolutely nothing for weeks. My guess is they didn't even think about the masteries when making this change (but everything else was very well thought out I'm sure), and now they're just going to act like those masteries don't exist.

They definitely don't care about their customers... if they did, they'd make even more $$. They got too big too fast and are going to lose out on revenue because of it. They've already lost from me... now that I know 6* is on the horizon, I'm not investing anymore b/c I know I'll always end up on the bottom.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    !!DETECT MASTERIES!!

They're completely useless
  • Options
    Hendo2014Hendo2014 Posts: 67
    Will we still see defence kills to assist with placement in further wars?
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    AHAHAHAH YOU SAID CLASS WOULD BE VISIBLE, not that the mini bosses would be in plain sight. Facepalm
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    AHAHAHAH YOU SAID CLASS WOULD BE VISIBLE, not that the mini bosses would be in plain sight. Facepalm

Wait, what? You can see mini boss?
  • Options
    Hey there,

when i look at the war sheet with alle the informations like how much defender placed, how explored at the moment and so on
    i realise i dont see how much Defender Diversity we have. There is just a Zero ...
    We should see how much diversity we have or not ? that the enemy cant see is clear but our own is good to know.

see my bug thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20645/defender-diversity-points-are-zero-bug-or-feature/p1?new=1
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

You can see the boss and mini bosses, yes. We're in Tier6 today. Not sure about other tiers.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

You can see the boss and mini bosses, yes. We're in Tier6 today. Not sure about other tiers.

My alliance is in tier 2 and yes we see mini and boss as well
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    We can see exactly what champ is on every node in tier 11. We were working our way back up after we'd had a few big changes but could only see classes before the new map. Now we can see every champ as well as boss/minibosses which kind of takes away from the fun a bit really. Anybody know what tier that stops at?
This discussion has been closed.