**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

May 2020 legends runs

Anyone can post the legends run time from may. My time was 3:05.

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Mine was somewhere around 5mins od something
  • aws110aws110 Posts: 1
    My time was 3:02
  • VoltaVolta Posts: 4
    My time 2:57
  • DopetokerDopetoker Posts: 12
    My time was 3:01
  • PushenduPushendu Posts: 16
    I did a 3:41 on iPhone 6S (2015) model.
    The loading was quiet slow compared to other iPhones.
    I think i lose the race lmao.
    My question is, do we need to do in order Heroes-Master or Master-Heroes will be considered to be registered too?
    I did Master then did Heroic, so i have a doubt now xD
    Thx
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Pushendu said:

My question is, do we need to do in order Heroes-Master or Master-Heroes will be considered to be registered too?
    I did Master then did Heroic, so i have a doubt now xD
    Thx

Do as you like, it doesn’t matter as long as both difficulties are 100%
    Anyway 3:41 it’s probably way over cutoff, I didn’t go personally for legend run this month, no boosts, nothing special, cleared both difficulties in the morning , took me roughly 3 hrs +\- few mins, I’m pretty sure it’s not enough tho, bet secure times are around 2:40 nowadays,
    I fought pretty fast, most fights were 1 medium, i am assuming iPhone x or 11 is required to do Legends Run. Thats why there are Legends Title boosting services on ebay, you never know developers involved in the same.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    i did it in 5 minutes. I payed the Flash to do it for me
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

Your phone wouldn’t keep up with the flash
    Das_gi said:

Your phone wouldn’t keep up with the flash
    nah bro he has a phone from 3030. its called the iPhone 43848328388s+
    Pushendu said:

I fought pretty fast, most fights were 1 medium, i am assuming iPhone x or 11 is required to do Legends Run. Thats why there are Legends Title boosting services on ebay, you never know developers involved in the same.

Yeah, latest iPhone is a must I guess,I never got title, tried 2 times, few months ago using Android had 3:15,2 months ago using Xs 3:01 with boosts,mastery changed+synergy team for cg boosting attack,after 2nd try I gave up, last month + yesterday I just went for quick exploration with times around 3 hrs, without boosts with standard day to day mastery,yesterday 4:06 am I jumped into game,7:10 I was in the kitchen making coffee after exploration, so it was 3 hrs like, I think even with boosts wouldn’t be much faster ,I heard that some ppl doing it even with times close to 2:30,that’s mental to me honestly

Pushendu said:

Yeah, latest iPhone is a must I guess,I never got title, tried 2 times, few months ago using Android had 3:15,2 months ago using Xs 3:01 with boosts,mastery changed+synergy team for cg boosting attack,after 2nd try I gave up, last month + yesterday I just went for quick exploration with times around 3 hrs, without boosts with standard day to day mastery,yesterday 4:06 am I jumped into game,7:10 I was in the kitchen making coffee after exploration, so it was 3 hrs like, I think even with boosts wouldn’t be much faster ,I heard that some ppl doing it even with times close to 2:30,that’s mental to me honestly
    ya their probably cheesing it with 6* Corvus and have boost on
  • VoltaVolta Posts: 4

• EddieVanWEddieVanW Posts: 7
    2:58
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    2:54. First ever attempt. Good luck guys!
  • HeirulHeirul Posts: 6
    The time to qualified was over now, due to 10am pdt 13 May 2020.?
  • CushyCushy Posts: 57
    When do they hand out the titles?
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Cushy said:

When do they hand out the titles?

Early June