**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season reward

I don't get season rewards yet

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Patience is a virtue - some wise dude
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Ad007 said:

I don't get season rewards yet

Did you do 5 wars with the Alliance you were in at the end of the season>?
  • Options
    R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    It's late for some people I assume even my ally has not recieved rewards yet
  • Options
    Rfy7h39bwdeRfy7h39bwde Posts: 41
    I have not gotten any alliance rewards at the end of the season and I am 100% sure I did 5. What do I do?
  • Options
    Hey there, the Alliance War rewards can sometimes take a bit of time to fully distribute to everyone. If you haven't gotten them yet, we ask that you be patient for a bit longer and remember to stay in the alliance you were in until you've claimed your rewards.
  • Options
    ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65

Hey there, the Alliance War rewards can sometimes take a bit of time to fully distribute to everyone. If you haven't gotten them yet, we ask that you be patient for a bit longer and remember to stay in the alliance you were in until you've claimed your rewards.

How long should we wait? I still have not received mine, where most of my Allaince has.
  • Options
    If you haven't received your season rewards yet and you meet all the qualifications, you can reach out to out Support Team for assistance. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".