**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random query regarding 3* Regular Hulk

Is there a specific reason why the regular 3* Hulk isn’t in the regular 3* crystal? I probably missed something but it seems weird from a new players experience to see such a well known character like the regular version of Hulk not present in the 3* crystal.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    I am one of the fortunate Summoner.

Can't locate the post (it could be in the old forum).
    The 3 ☆ version was a rare champ.
  • Options
    EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25

I am one of the fortunate Summoner.

Can't locate the post (it could be in the old forum).
    The 3 ☆ version was a rare champ.

Very nice, I noticed that he is still available in one of the incursion 3* crystals. I believe the evolution one. Also saw in one of the recent posts that in the collector avengers offer, he managed to get a 3* Hulk. Just seems a weird option to make as a almost trophy like champion.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

HULK SQUAD MOUNT UP lol
  • Options

HULK SQUAD MOUNT UP lol

It’s like army of green giants, I love it lol.
  • Options
    age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    You got him as part of a xtal offer you had to buy years back. If i remember right it it was to celebrate something like earth day, and you even got the chance to buy him 2x to dupe him (this was before you could get 3* awakening gems easily).
  • Options

You got him as part of a xtal offer you had to buy years back. If i remember right it it was to celebrate something like earth day, and you even got the chance to buy him 2x to dupe him (this was before you could get 3* awakening gems easily).

Hmmm, interesting for sure, thanks for the help. Appreciate it.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Originally he was only available for people that were in the beta if I remember correctly. He was extremely rare outside of that for a very long time. If you were around during the 12.0 debacle you got him then as part of an appeasement package. After that he's been available just a few times from special crystals. He's meant to be a rare champ.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    He was given out on Earth day a few years back I think
  • Options

Originally he was only available for people that were in the beta if I remember correctly. He was extremely rare outside of that for a very long time. If you were around during the 12.0 debacle you got him then as part of an appeasement package. After that he's been available just a few times from special crystals. He's meant to be a rare champ.

Interesting, thanks for the insight. I’m sure back in the day that would have been a nice reward for Beta players. Interesting that he was chosen to be a rare champion but I suppose the choice was made at a time when there weren’t crazy champs like Aegon, Warlock, Fury or Doom around in that time.
  • Options
    Odachi said:

Odachi said:

I think it’s pretty cool that they gave him out on the earth day.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    So Hulk was a rare champ but last year they had the endgame event and you could get him there but after that you can't really get him. He and the Punisher are one of the first trophy champs but only as a 3* for Hulk
  • Options

So Hulk was a rare champ but last year they had the endgame event and you could get him there but after that you can't really get him. He and the Punisher are one of the first trophy champs but only as a 3* for Hulk

Yeah, I heard about the endgame event. I’m going to have to do a bit of research on it for sure. Thanks.