Should I R5 5* Medusa or R2 6* Sunspot?

GrayzoGrayzo Posts: 10

Should I R5 5* Medusa or R2 6* Sunspot? 43 votes

Medusa
6%
BoosterStqtsChampioncriticgian_18 3 votes
Sunspot
93%
Haji_SaabFallencircusAkshat0311AjisdopeMagrailothosGoldenSkullSpicyslicerMikeyBoi69Lvernon15HzoriBrokenHlpr35Seanboy77VIRTUOSO47Charlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22Marvel2289RayhanaprilleoKDSuperFlash10KoiBoy18 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    Sunspot
    Recently R2'd sunspot myself. No regrets, total beast. Massive hits, one sp2 and most fights are done. Good PI.
    Medusa sits at r4, and probably will for the foreseeable. She's excellent against any robots, she hits hard with the furies, the auto block can save you. BUT in every occasion where she's the best choice, she can do what she needs to at R4.
  • Options
    Thank you for the information bud. Been toying with this one. Looks like I'll be investing heavily in Sunspot.🔥
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Medusa
    With the popularity of flow in AW, and warlock's popularity as a final boss due to flow, Medusa might not be a bad idea. Sunspot works perfectly fine at 6* 1/25
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sunspot

With the popularity of flow in AW, and warlock's popularity as a final boss due to flow, Medusa might not be a bad idea. Sunspot works perfectly fine at 6* 1/25

Chances are there will be a different defence tactic that dominates after this season and it’s nearly over, sunspot has much more use elsewhere
  • Options
    Interesting feedback guys... both are solid champs and have their uses. Been a bit of a tough one to choose as the T5 takes a bit of time to accumulate as you know....🤔
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Sunspot
    I’m with everyone else on this one. I’ve got both at exactly the same spot you do and am currently saving up the t5bs to bring Sunspot to R2 as my next rank up. Medusa does everything I’ve needed in game at R4. With the boost to the glory store it doesn’t take long to get the catalysts anymore either. Get half a t5b plus a full t2a every week. Only take 6-7 weeks at the maximum (assuming you have nothing to start with and not counting all the other ways you can get shards currently).
  • Options
    Also just pulled a 5* Domino and took her straight to R3. Just made my choice harder now as I think at R5 she could have more value than both... Not a bad predicament to be in I know.. but jeez this makes it a harder decision now...🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Sunspot
    Love my domino. Was my first 6* R2 and no regrets there. Honestly you can’t go wrong with either.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    I'd say go for r2 sunspot since his incinerates do insane damage but even without them he's still pretty good and his sp2 can 1 shot a lot of champions.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,737 ★★★
    Domino is best if u have rhulk and massacre synergy
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback👍