**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega red suicide masteries

Can you guys share with me your suicide masteries that suits better for OR. All three pages.
I'm almost there with units to unlock them, but I'm not sure what's the best set up for him.
Focusing in how many points in willpower, couagulate and despair.
Thanks a lot.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Cougue only need 1 and 3 Wp
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1 coagulate, willpower benefits from 3
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Maybe I'm slow or missing something here, but doesn't coagulate hurt, not help OR? I'd imagine you'd want OR to bleed as long as possible for the death field, no? What's the reasoning here for it?
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

Maybe I'm slow or missing something here, but doesn't coagulate hurt, not help OR? I'd imagine you'd want OR to bleed as long as possible for the death field, no? What's the reasoning here for it?

U stil bleed by do’s not tak danmged from it
    Gamer said:

Kennado said:

Correct. So why would anyone use coagulate for suicide champs such as OR? Makes no sense to me.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Kennado said:

Gamer said:

Kennado said:

Correct. So why would anyone use coagulate for suicide champs such as OR? Makes no sense to me.
    Clearly you don't understand how it works.

To the OP, when I'm running full suicides, I max salve, recovery, willpower, and coagulate. It maximizes OR's regen at the beginning of the fight, and mitigates the bleed damage taken from my non-immunes.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    Kennado said:

Gamer said:

Kennado said:

Suture reduces the duration, coagulate reduces the damage taken (but durations stays the same).
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    Kennado said:

Gamer said:

Kennado said:

You’re thinking about suture that reduces bleed duration. Coagulate reduces bleed damage. Given Omega is already bleed resistant, 1 point in coagulate makes him “immune” to damage from double edge therefore giving him a Dr. Voodoo type regen to start the fight when running suicides since the bleed debuff still procs and activates death field.
    phil56201 said:

Kennado said:

Gamer said:

Kennado said:

To the OP, when I'm running full suicides, I max salve, recovery, willpower, and coagulate. It maximizes OR's regen at the beginning of the fight, and mitigates the bleed damage taken from my non-immunes.
    THANK YOU! That's all anyone had to say was that the coagulate was for everyone else and not OR. You can keep your snark though, Big Brain Brad. It's not that serious smh.

Kennado said:

Gamer said:

Kennado said:

You’re thinking about suture that reduces bleed duration. Coagulate reduces bleed damage. Given Omega is already bleed resistant, 1 point in coagulate makes him “immune” to damage from double edge therefore giving him a Dr. Voodoo type regen to start the fight when running suicides since the bleed debuff still procs and activates death field.
    Good response and yes, I was thinking of suture for sure. This makes the most sense.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Kennado said:

phil56201 said:

Kennado said:

Gamer said:

Kennado said:

THANK YOU! That's all anyone had to say was that the coagulate was for everyone else and not OR. You can keep your snark though, Big Brain Brad. It's not that serious smh.

Thanks.I was running out of snark anyway. Very generous.

Coagulate is amazing for OR. It reduces the damage he takes from bleed to nothing effectively making him bleed immune while still having an active bleed debuff thus enabling him to heal off the bleed duration with Willpower.