What’s the reason behind your username?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 6,746 ★★★★★
    AHawkJock said:

I like hawks, and jock was the first thing I could think of that rhymes with hawk.

Makes me think of basketball
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,754 ★★★★★
    AHawkJock said:

I like hawks, and jock was the first thing I could think of that rhymes with hawk.

In which accent does 'hawk' rhyme with 'jock'? I've always heard them pronounced as 'hork' and 'jokk'
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

AHawkJock said:

In which accent does 'hawk' rhyme with 'jock'? I've always heard them pronounced as 'hork' and 'jokk'
    may I ask what accent pronounces hawk hork? From the midwest here, so I find that quite strange
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
    Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
    You are an interesting human being. How it’s fun is beyond me. Good for you, I guess.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 721 ★★★
    idiocy

idiocy

Best reason of them all.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
    You are an interesting human being. How it’s fun is beyond me. Good for you, I guess.
    Who ever said I was a human being?...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    I like this thread. Mine comes from my days on Xbox 360 where I really had to come up with something better than “firestorm”.

I love rock music (It’s my main passion) and panthers are my favourite animal. I figured if I put “Rocky” in the name people would just shorten it to that for convenience. And so it was born

It genuinely has nothing to do with the “Rocky” films, which I can’t actually stand.
    Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
    Who ever said I was a human being?...
    fair

I like this thread. Mine comes from my days on Xbox 360 where I really had to come up with something better than “firestorm”.

I love rock music (It’s my main passion) and panthers are my favourite animal. I figured if I put “Rocky” in the name people would just shorten it to that for convenience. And so it was born

It genuinely has nothing to do with the “Rocky” films, which I can’t actually stand.

What’s wrong with firestorm?

Also, rock music. Nice. I can respect that.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★

What’s wrong with firestorm?

Also, rock music. Nice. I can respect that.
    Ach I just didn’t like it. Didn’t feel right. Much prefer my current one. Don’t see that changing anytime soon
  • Obsidiman_JonesObsidiman_Jones Posts: 136
    @SpideyFunko it was a game called Earth Dawn.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,754 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

AHawkJock said:

may I ask what accent pronounces hawk hork? From the midwest here, so I find that quite strange
    Maybe hork wasn't quite right - I'm from New Zealand and when I say 'hawk' to myself it sounds a lot like 'or' as in this -or- that. And almost like 'walk' if I'm talking quickly. 'Jock' for me rhymes with 'rock' - it has a very short clipped 'o' sound.

I’ll check it out, thanks.
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 3,763 ★★★★★
    Midnite came from the Constantine series and movie I used to watch since Papa Midnite is one of my favourite characters
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 208
    6 Chris' in my graduating high school class. We all addressed each other by last name. I didn't like being called the flower so much but as I got older loved my last name. I miss my pops everyday... so.. call me LaFleur.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 502 ★★

I chose this because this is how my therapist recommended I handle my PTSD from these guys 😟

Also because I wanted to play arena and I couldn’t think of anything else.
    Did u get the coin block
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 3,122 ★★★★★
    Well I made this account like 4 years ago, and the "Flash" is because I really like The Flash from DC lol. But Marvel> imo.
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,602 ★★★★★
    I usually go by XFA.
    It means what my username says.
    The X-Factor is the X-Men faction of the Avengers. One day i was just thinking about it and came up with X factor agent for my first profile. I switched phones and didn't know i could transfer progress lol, so i made a new account (My main one). Then i called my new one XFA Rebooted, and now i use it for everything lol
  • Obsidiman_JonesObsidiman_Jones Posts: 136

I’ll check it out, thanks.
    Discontinued years ago. You can probably find stuff on the interweb explaining it.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 106

I used to watch Pokemon on YouTube when I was younger. The first YouTuber I remember was HeroVoltsy, which I liked so much I stole his name and changed the V to a B. Stupid - incredibly stupid - but I haven't come up with anything better since. It's kind of embarrassing, not gonna lie.

I also watch herovoltsy
    but my in-game name is LilMannySkeetz
    which if u search up u will know what it means
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,360 ★★★
    [prolific forum commentator name redacted] was taken, so this seemed in a similar vein.

also a fan of the best inhuman ever, but wanted to differentiate a tad

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    edited May 7
    I..... Was 14..

And now I'm too lazy to fill up the whole application /form to get my forum name changed
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 99
    U tell me
  • StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 14
    I'm a boi with a stache