**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incoming Hijacked Transmission... What does it mean? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

From the “break me into 5 pieces” and “an arm and a leg”; I’m guessing there will be something like 5 cards of Platinumpool (like the Yugioh thing), with an arm and a leg being 2 of those. It fits into Platpool’s uses of cards in his abilities too

When did he mention an arm and a leg?
    one of the messages had an arm and a leg in orange text. Don’t know if it’s on here.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    Where did he say “Arm and a Leg” ?? Not in the Pics of the 3 Msgs above. (edit, oh, anyone save that ?)

And would be funny (if he didn’t already say 5 pieces) if you had to beat him 14+ times to get some reward. Since max # if use Chronometer will be 13.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Where did he say “Arm and a Leg” ?? Not in the Pics of the 3 Msgs above. (edit, oh, anyone save that ?)

And would be funny (if he didn’t already say 5 pieces) if you had to beat him 14+ times to get some reward. Since max # if use Chronometer will be 13.

Lol
  • AparoidAparoid Posts: 17
    Has anyone tried fighting him with a full pool team? Meaning, deadpool x force, og deadpool, goldpool, gwenpool and venompool?
    edited May 2020
    Aparoid said:

Has anyone tried fighting him with a full pool team? Meaning, deadpool x force, og deadpool, goldpool, gwenpool and venompool?

Why tho. I have never seen rewards given out like that on mcoc
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I’ve got his messages 4 times now and I believe I have it figured out but I’m not 100% sure

• dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    @Apocalypse189 what are you thinking it means?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking it would be fair to have his availability be random like that. You fight him enough, you get him. All random.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

I know barely anything about Yu-Gi-Oh, but PlatinumPool being the Exodia of MCOC sounds awesome, if that's what the messages are referencing.

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I only got the first message stating he used only 1% of its power after an ambush.

Did you get the other after another ambush too ?
    Stellar said:

I only got the first message stating he used only 1% of its power after an ambush.

Did you get the other after another ambush too ?

Yes
  • JeverwJeverw Posts: 86
    Wondering if this is like Yahtzee with 5 appearances and he would give you a 5* PlatinumPool. Better yet, a 6* PlatinumPool. Maybe a 1/6 chance each time to face him, too?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I'll bet this will be just as big of a let down as last month's Sticky Key "MYSTERY' reveal...but I guess we will see... I hope it's something cool
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I haven't even been ambushed once, although ive done all the epic rifts i could up untill now...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I think he's actually hinting the rewards you're gonna get in your next run. The first time, he sent me a message highlighting "1% of my maximum power" then I did a run and got 100 6* shards, exactly 1% of a 6* crystal! The next time it was "break me into pieces" then I got 1000 5* shards which are "pieces" of a 5* crystal! The next time it was something referring to "20% of something" (can't really remember how that particular message went), then I got 2000 5* shards, exactly 20% of a 5* crystal!
    So yeah, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the rewards. Probably Easter eggs for smart summoners to figure out!

I think he's actually hinting the rewards you're gonna get in your next run. The first time, he sent me a message highlighting "1% of my maximum power" then I did a run and got 100 6* shards, exactly 1% of a 6* crystal! The next time it was "break me into pieces" then I got 1000 5* shards which are "pieces" of a 5* crystal! The next time it was something referring to "20% of something" (can't really remember how that particular message went), then I got 2000 5* shards, exactly 20% of a 5* crystal!
    So yeah, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the rewards. Probably Easter eggs for smart summoners to figure out!

By the way, that "20% of something" part was actually "split myself into five". Still got a fifth of a 5* crystal so it still makes sense!

None of that had happened to me lol

Anyone got fought him five times yet?
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70

Anyone got fought him five times yet?

Every rift i did so far i fought him
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70

edited May 2020
    I’ve worked it out. I think
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★

I’ve worked it out. I think

explain
  • Mr_hankey81Mr_hankey81 Posts: 8
    Try using just one champion in team ;)
    He’s trying to get friends so wants to become our friend because of the strength we possess

Try using just one champion in team ;)

Have you tried to run 1 champ in epic with 22k bosses and 2nd opponents?

I had a 22k duped nick fury on the featured 5* path lol
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    1% of my true power - His Drop Rate is 1% to get
    break me into pieces - The crystals that break when you open them
    Split myself into 5 - Either be 5 different Deadpools together with him included or he is gonna be a 5* only
    Arm and Leg - Havn't Figured that 1 out yet since i havn't seen it yet
    Isn't anyone going to tell us what they got from the next run immediately after a particular message?