**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

@Nojokejaym you haven’t even started act 6 exploration. Then we’ll see who’s talking

Well that’s a lie because I have lol, idk where you got that from.
  • Options
    I hate aw that’s what I hate I would rather not play it competitively because it’s a waste of time and resources for such bs other than that I found ways to make this game somewhat enjoyable
  • Options

@Nojokejaym so you’re saying you're fine with nodes like no retreat champion, do not go gentle coupled with stun immunity, niche paths like 90% reduction without a certain champ, and **** like flux dispersal, PULL!, and selective time stream? Even whales struggle with these things so I don’t know how you’re saying that it doesn’t apply to you

I never said act 6 doesn’t have bs stuff because it does but since I take it very slow I don’t rush through stuff it’s w.e. If I can’t beat a node that day I’ll wait stock up on resources and use all of them to get pass if I have too and then take a nice long break until I forget how bs the nodes are. I was just saying that guy doesn’t speak for me because I speak for myself
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Game is difficult I understood.I am with seating for some content like AW actually sucks.Focusing on alliance war an send up getting only 1000 5* shards yeah it is harsh.
  • Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    @FreeToPlay_21 yeah you’re right. Changed it
  • Options

@Nojokejaym i see where you’re coming from, but that shouldn’t be how content is designed. It shouldn’t be “Oh I don’t have a counter to this, guess I’ll just blow 100’s of units trying to beat it”.

Oh yah it definitely shouldn’t be like that we should be allowed to use champs we like and enjoy to get through content without blowing through resources and being limited to like 10 champs. And I don’t really blow through units I usually wait until I have maxed out revives from doing content and the farm rol, I guess that’s why I’m not super bothered but I am bothered.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    In all fairness the deserve it being the don’t give any respect back to us just saying ...
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    In all the varients i like varient4 it's fun to play and really useful to 2* and3* champ which maintain the value of 2*_3* of 1_3* are trash and valueless then remove them...otherwise kabam should make similar Quist like varient 4 and really now a day why game is moving for unit perchase we are forced to purchase units and making the game harder and harder but at last rewards didn't satisfy much...
  • Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Better change the quote @FreeToPlay_21 lol