**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    So far? 6.1.1 - 6.1.6 and Ch2 started so far 6.2.3 - 6.2.5 and started receantly woth Sinsiter since i got my cmm up at r5
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

@GroundedWisdom if you go to your profil it has a stat about how many likes and dislikes, awesome lol, etc you have.

See the ratio between likes & dislikes and you will understand the opinion of mcoc community for you.

I understand that you want to support the game, i accept it but do it right.
    Don’t ask who is seatin.. seatin is the guy that have more subs that the game it self in the youtube channel. Think about that.

Popularity isn't the same as the quality of what you say, in both cases. I said he has his ups and downs just like anyone else. YouTube is a self-serving platform. Sure, it can give exposure. It can also be used for someone's own motivations. I've seen him post some really helpful content. I've also seen him orchestrate a great deal of drama that results in scores of people following that on here. Any YouTuber needs to be looked at with a grain of salt, and the only thing Subscribers serve is the creator.
    Personally You 'll all Call me Crazy But I LIKE , Hard or Very Hard Content cause for me its Fun to do. You get to do it and afterwards laugh at it and say you accomplished this and that. All my games i play are like this. IDK if its just me
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Goodness me, this is an outrage.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    edited May 2020

I've considered quitting myself mainly because I'm stuck at 6.2.2. Mr. Sinister ever since he was released and still have not pulled a single counter to him (Medusa, Hyperion, etc. or even Heimdall/Angela; anything to get past Caustic Temper).
    And even if I do pull a counter there's still The Champion boss for who I have no counter either (I've been waiting ofr someone like Cap IW for The Champion); I guess I'm just sick of waiting for specific champions, especially being F2P.

All I do is pretty much EQ (and the current dimension rift event) for 5* and 6* Shards but RNG is not on my side (last 6*s: Miles, Iron Fist, Miles again, Sentry, Rhino)

Same! I’m road blocked there too. It’s ridiculous. Meanwhile I can pull Taskmaster 7 times in two months (varying in 5/6 star level unfortunately) and not Hyperion, CMM, Heimdall once in the 5 years I’ve played this game.
    I like Hardcore Content / Challenges Etc. so ye and 6.2.6 im gonna explore later on when i get a counter for No Retreat. its useless to explore it and leave the path left for a long time.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

But it is Kabams fault for only adding those old characters into the 6 star pool. What about other characters like Blade, Quake, Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Dr Voodoo...? Are are characters in this game as well are they not? So why not add some of them instead of adding all the meme tier ones constantly? I agree that it is a gamble but if you check the latest additions to the 6 star pool in terms of old champions they are all the irrelevant ones.

When you enter the lottery, you know with about 99% certainty that you won't win. But you still enter anyway. This is the same thing. I would even go as far as to say that it's easier to get the prize in a 6* crystal than in the lottery. No one complains about the lottery. Why complain about this?

I agree that they shouldn't focus on adding champions that aren't on par with the meta these days, but you can't expect them NOT to add those champs in. If you constantly pull those really good champs, in the end, you'll be less motivated to play the content because it's just going to be easy for you. It's similar to the overjustification effect.

@GroundedWisdom lets not talk about Seatin. That’s derailing the thread from the main issue

Okay, so back to my original response. Act 6 is meant to be difficult. Really difficult. What is the hope in bringing it up again? Do you expect them to dumb it down?
    6.2.5 Mordo is Challenging since the damage and aar Redution vut it is do able even if 1 champ dies u have -25% attack. the fight is longer but do able
    I Understand if a fight isnt skill based but roster based. But For Every #Based fight skill is still a factor. u might have the champ but still need to use your skill to beat it
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

6.2.5 Mordo is Challenging since the damage and aar Redution vut it is do able even if 1 champ dies u have -25% attack. the fight is longer but do able

Oh please, I dare you to reach that boss with one champion and solo him with the linked nodes he has up. See if it takes you less than an hour at least if it’s even possible then come back to this

@GroundedWisdom lets not talk about Seatin. That’s derailing the thread from the main issue

Okay, so back to my original response. Act 6 is meant to be difficult. Really difficult. What is the hope in bringing it up again? Do you expect them to dumb it down?
    No but we expect them to learn for content like act 7
    Act 7 would be harder than Act 6. That's just logical. Also, limiting what you can use has been a part of the game for a long time. That's just a part of needing specific counters.

Is that so far-fetched? It has deterred many people from the game and is really unattractive for the game in general for low-level players. If I were running the game, I honestly would invest time to ‘dumbing it down’ in order to ensure my invested players don’t leave. Or at least the ridiculous bosses and niche paths.
    The hope in bringing it up again I think is to remind them how much everybody despised Act 6 (how they could forget is unexplainable to me) and that they are making the same mistake with the current beta iteration of Act 7.
    Yes, it is. Act 6 isn't for general to low-level Players. It isn't for people with a few 5*s and a large 4* Roster. It isn't even for people with a couple 6*s.
    I know. for all quest atm i Use Rocket Raccoon , WS , Void , KM then eiher CMM , Omega Red , Sparky , Aegon and so on. so far they done all my content since i aint too focused on popolar rank ups. My Lower Form of damage i get off most of them i am use to. Exept WS that guy crits 10 to 15k on mediuma