**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So now that wars are jokes...

desicheriedesicherie Posts: 274 β˜…
What's the silliest war you've done?

Mine is this one. We placed all Colossus and made a colossus war πŸ˜‚ And only attacked with all black panther.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What's the silliest war you've done?

Mine is this one. We placed all Colossus and made a colossus war πŸ˜‚ And only attacked with all black panther.

That’s hilarious. Wish my ally would do that.
  • desicheriedesicherie Posts: 274 β˜…
    Haha thanks this last season made us too stressed for minimal rewards, so time to get silly πŸ˜‚
  • Every now and then we will have then wars. We had guardians of the galaxy one which was pretty funny
    Oh that's awesome! ☺️
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We've done a ton like that in off-season to just pass the time and earn loyalty. Spiderverse champs on defense, only OG Avengers, GotG, X-Men etc. Basically any type of team. Rarity never mattered, just put in fun champs like that.
    All great ideas! ☺️ It would be fun to request people for wars! Make friend alliances ha then we could have fun with the matchups like west coast avengers.
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    When we had enuff of the flow bs which switched mid-season to placing 1 & 2 star defenders in tier 5 and above Wars .. totally blew off War. We dropped from being Plat 4 to finishing this last season at Gold 2 ~ er'body in our ally was happy w. that - we turned up the heat on AQ and personal content completion ~ er'body made way huge gains w. that formula than spending Glory on heals.
    πŸ™ŒπŸ½ thank you for this. This is how we felt as well.